Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

iQuestionEverything, David Beasley is the one time governor of South Carolina. I know this because I saw him on television recently and they said who he was and that he was a Huckabee supporter.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?F ... ease&ID=92

You aren't slow, it just takes time to create art work in a post. I like the colors.

Matthew 18:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Comparing Huckabee to Clinton and Obama (liberals), ..as he runs the tape of Mike Huckabee speaking.

He says "to dig up the Bill Clinton speech in Hope, Arkansas."

..a good comparison..!

..Now says you can still vote in the Republican Party if you're registered as an Independent, but you have one week from today to do so, [..in California..??].

Suggested McLame and ?? should get out of the race now. That McLame tried 2 [..or 3?] times to FORCE amnesty down our throats..

Just how LONG VilLaRaza will be out campaigning for Hellary? ..for the next MONTH!

213.978.0600 is the so-called mayors office..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

He said that the city may be better off with the Mayor gone and traveling for Hillary. That part is probably true.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    iQuestionEverything, David Beasley is the one time governor of South Carolina. I know this because I saw him on television recently and they said who he was and that he was a Huckabee supporter.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?F ... ease&ID=92

You aren't slow, it just takes time to create art work in a post. I like the colors.

Thanks for the clarification, I knew some ‘Beasleys’ once, an odd bunch, kind of like The Munsters.. lol..

No to prop 93..!!

His bumper song ‘California Dreaming’, lol, ..Kevin's remark to Huckabilly:

"..if he makes it that far.."

LMAO!!

Kevin thinks the Voter ID will probably will get the stamp of approval.. YEA!!

..but really, I do type slow, a hand injury has my right completely numb, so I have to look at the keys.. DOH!

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12