Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 4.24.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles ! this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    4.24.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Sorry for my absence, long story short: I fell down my stairs and RE-broke the SAME knee I broke back in February.. OUCH! ..and I was almost healed then..! Ok, so much for my ‘SOB’ story. Feel free to fill me/us in on Kevin’s past shows since last Thursday. I ‘emailed’ Kevin today, in hopes he might give us more details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] ..and hoping he can get pod casts soon..! Keep rippin ‘em Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, w/exception to Jerry Rivers to be informative as well. Guess I'll have to update my Radio/TV list
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 3.11.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    K: ripping the LA city council, as they want to tax, ON TOP of their other illegal TAXES..! ..taxing the locals to death to make up for their deficit, yet they continue to protect the illegal aliens..!?

..and they COULD be taxing the TWENTY BILLION in illegal aliens remittances sent back to MX, MX already taxes them at 35%, money made here in the USA illegally..!

..and yet they're protecting these IA’s from taxation..!

LA spends 65 MILLION/year for the meter maids..! These little maids are up and running at 7.59am, ready to give YOU a $125.00 ticket..!

..and $$?? for ‘street sweeping’.. Yet they don’t even sweep the streets there..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: tomorrow night, we'll have a ‘special’ on how the local CORRUPT POLITICIANS are spending YOUR money..!

..plays a clip from the High School drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar exam, and ‘so-called’ Mayor of LA: VilLaRazzza..! ..hasn’t mentioned his ‘side-kick’ puppet Bratton.. YET!

K: we need to BLAST city council w/calls..! I'll give you the numbers to call in a few, ..so get your crayons out..!

EVERY council member has TWENTY staff members at their disposal..!

K: reiterates the TWENTY BILLION in illegal aliens remittances sent back to MX, just from CA..! ..FORTY BILLION from the rest of the country..! MX already taxes them at 35%, money made here in the USA illegally..!

So we should CALL ALL the council members and get the budget ‘balanced’ ..and put a ‘FEE’ on top of these remittances..!

CALL the city hall tomorrow, we HOPE to give them 5,000 calls by tomorrow..!

..station break..

K: playing bumper music: [color=violet][b]“Back Stabbersâ€

..station break..

K: in conjunction of the remittances, why not tell these city council GOOFS to dispose of at LEAST TWO of their TWENTY staff members, we think they can live with EIGHTEEN..!

Caller Lee: many wire fees from ANY country should be charged ..??

K: yes, we just a 10% FEE of the TWENTY BILLION in illegal alien’s remittances sent back to MX..!

Caller Jackie: wants Kevin to run for office..!!

K: yes, we got THEIR ATTENTION on Jamiel’s Law..

..and we can do the SAME with these remittances..!

..station break..

Breaking News: The Zetas of MX, have ‘help wanted’ signs for their militias..!

K: and ?? came up with the slogan of [color=blue][b]“Revenue Dayâ€

..station break..

K: reads the ‘Blackberry’ story, yes, it's REAL..!

..reads a the story from MX Prez Calderone.. ..of how HE has ‘family’ here, ILLEGALLY..!

..of course he didn’t reveal their names..! All the while laughing about it. [color=orange][b]“..only when you give amnesty to the illegals..â€

Need to take a break, but Lou Dobbs Radio is on right now via KFNX..! Link to Player:
    KFNX Stream

..still finishing my notes of Kevin's show..

..oops, I fell asleep, oh well, here goes..

..station break..

K: ?? won some tickets to ..?? ..might be some more..?

Tomorrow night, we'll spend the entire two hours on a ‘special’ about how the local CORRUPT POLITICIANS are spending YOUR money..!

On Sunday, I'll be at 'The Festival of Books', at UCLA.. from noon to three, in booth 'D’

..and, on May 1st, at Epil ? Theater, doors will open at 7pm for Walter Mayor for Mayor..! [website on the initial post.. ]

K: it's the FASTEST way to RID VilLaRazzza of LA..! Yes, even FASTER than a recall..!

Caller: has his Blackberry.. he's so glad Kevin is talking about illegal migration..! He thinks we shouldn’t have to pay taxes until they take care of it..!

K: NOT.. a good idea, just look at Wesley Snipes..! He'll be doing some time just because of that.. DOH..!

Caller Raul: yes, the Tax/Fee of the IA's remittances should be at LEAST 10%..! ..and VilLaRazzza needs to reduce HIS staff..! Also brought up the Roach Coaches aka the Taco Trucks..

K: talks in length about the LEGAL restaurants directly affected by them NOT to mention the SAFETY issues, and how they leave the place as a dump, etc, etc, etc..!

[..it's NOT just there in LA, they're EVERYWHERE, believe me..! ]

Caller: ..cut off ALL social services, and the MANY other 'magnets' that draw IA's here..!

K: agrees, mentions MANY other States that have passed laws AGAINST 'Sanctuary Status', DON'T have this problem..!

[Ok folks, get on YOUR phones and CALL YOUR Reps too..!! ]

K: reading a report from this past weekend: THIRTY TWO people were KILLED, just in Chicago, just over this past weekend..!

THAT.. is how Osama Hussein wants to run America..?!

HAH..! That's HIS district..!

..station break..

K: I did get a good revenue suggestion.. reads it off.. Bottom line: send the Bill to MX..!

..plays a clip of how Antonio VilLaRazzza said that Mexico WILL play a role in his policy makings..

Caller Jason: has an idea for the left/right issue of street sweepings..

K: did you know it's illegal to pull up to a parking meter that already has time on it, and not put $ into it..?

ONLY in LA..

..now the 'meter maids' get a signal from the meter informing them a meter has expired..

Caller Bob: hardly anyone puts the ‘right’ garbage in the right container..!

K: excellent idea, mentions how the collectors could cut down on time and $ by just coming by every second or third week..

Caller Mark: "..the most dangerous talk show host in America..!" I heard you talking about Jamiel’s Law, www.JamielsLaw.com ..there are two races in the Chicago area.. there is a commercial..

K: you mean this one..?

..plays the commercial AGAINST Osama Hussein..! ..WOW..!

K: no, I think Hillary will get the nomination, if EVERYONE gets out there and registers to VOTE..! This country WILL BE A HELLHOLE if Osama Hussein, a complete unknown, NO history, LIES his way into the presidency of THIS country..!

Hussein got to where he is, from his MANIPULATING and DECEPTIVE LIES! His ‘speeches’, the MAJORITY of them PLAGIARIZED, were learned..! FACT: Hussein was brought up as an elitist, the first ELEVEN of his ‘forming’ years, were spent attending Muslim schools, in the MOST Muslim, of ALL Muslim countries, Indonesia..!

Need we mention his TWENTY YEAR ‘relationship’ with his Mentor, CLOSE Confidant, Father Figure [since Hussein’s ‘real’ father wasn’t in the picture] and ‘so-called’ reverend Jeremiah Wright, who just barely stepped down ONLY because YOU, the American public, saw through this RACIST BIGOT..! So Wright walked from the pulpit and right INTO Hussein’s campaign..! WHY DIDN’T Hussein AND his HATE filled wife, walk away from Wright’s ‘Trinity’ so-called church, for more than TWENTY YEARS..?!

Like father, like son..

VERY dangerous to the USA..!

That’s why Hussein wants the commercials of his LONG time association with Wright stopped..!

Too bad ‘bud’, here in the USA, we have this thing called the 1st amendment, aka: Freedom of Speech..!

..and YOU’VE been EXPOSED..!

..heh heh heh..

Now, LEAVE OUR COUNTRY..!

[Further MUST Reading: www.alipac.us/ftopict-110678-.html

Out of time, see you tomorrow night..!