Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 5.28.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    5.28.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

I want ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, I want to you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh and when people drive by your house, through the window they will see you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

..Here in UT, we've made some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, like Chris Cannon ]; ..Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon.. ONLY because BEFORE the third round of voting, the Cannon Camp was telling the Chaffetz delegates to LEAVE the convention early..! ..so there will be a "Run Cannon OUT of Utah in June..!"

..oh, AND.. while MOST delegates were participating in the convention before the third round, six Cannon "bully's", were PHYSICALLY pushing two Chaffetz guys in the hallway, Chris was PART of '..the six..', standing right there, urging his thugs on, watching & smirking..! I happened to come upon the scene on my crutches [broke knee 2x], and pulled out the cell camera..!! Right off, one of the ‘bullies’ got in my face ..I just kept the camera rolling, so it caused them to reconsider what other plans they might’ve had..! , ..Yes, there's even MORE of what I saw w/my own eyes of these CORRUPT RINO’s, but later..!

We have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com NEXT meeting on June 3rd, SEE his site for details..! ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

AND.. still trying to get details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] Kevin has mentioned this a FEW D: times during the past few weeks, though he's reiterated only King's data..?! ..maybe someone will call in about this..? ..and pod casts..? ..otherwise.. keep TEARING it up Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! My thoughts about CNN here: www.alipac.us/ftopict-111466.html The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 5.5.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I'll just start off just what are illegal aliens and ‘Hispanic advocates, I'm tired of writing it, I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..!

..GET IT..?!

..and The RACIST 'Hispanic advocate' groups..?

Terry Anderson: ..as a ‘Black’ American, our former enemy was the clan, but now, [color=brown][i][b]the NEW enemy is “The Clan with the Tanâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..station break..

K: [b]here in the studio w/me, is Sonny Sardo, candidate for ..??

His third run against David Drier..

K: I really like your position on illegal migration..!

S: Yes, we need to stop the illegal alien invasion yesterday, we need a fence,

K: [color=red]spoke of the attempts for ‘comprehensive ‘immigration’ reformâ€

..station break..

K: [b]while we were talking of the election, we'll be hearing from LA D. A. Steve Cooley..

..this website of: www.FullDisclosure.net ..has some misrepresentations re Steve..

..but I think there needs to be some clarifications re Steve..!

..playing a clip from this site, as K talks over what they're talking about..

[color=red][i]“..undocumented aren’t charged any different than anyone else..â€

..station break..

K: I'm voting a particular way..

On proposition 98: Yes.

On proposition 99: No.

K: emphasizes how Steve will make SURE, that FELONIOUS reentry WILL be prosecuted, to the fullest extent of the law..!

Sandy Gibbons, is the commentator of the www.FullDisclosure.net FullDisclosure.net site..

Kevin will emphasize MORE about what’s going on when they come back..

..station break..

[b]K: Hey Ed, do you know what tonight is?

E: uhh, no..?

K: ONE year ago, we started this show..!!

Congratulations Kevin and Cast..!!

..station break..

K: [b]I thought we'd put the candidates medical records to bed, w/McCain issuing his records..

Reads the headline:

[color=orange]“Will Smoking of the past, effect Hussein?â€

..station break..

K: Jack Wise is where the draft of Zine’s motion went to, so we have to call him..

Ask him WHEN the Zine Motion will come up for a Hearing..?!

Also on the Public Safety Committee Greg Smith, Zine, a few others I didn’t catch..

Many of you have inquired re www.JudicialWatch.org JudicialWatch.org’s trials, esp on the SO40..

..it WILL be coming up soon, we'll keep you up to date on the details..!

..playing a clip from former Mayor Reardon re the OUTDATED SO40, he let's ALL know it IS outdated..!

Explains HOW MUCH they’ve done there, just to get this SO40 either OFF the books, or to be amended..!

..ALSO says that SO40 is AGAINST FEDERAL LAW..!!

Be right back..

..station break..

K: another day passes, another scandal at the LAUSD..!

..about 700,000 victims..!

Now, there’s a teacher walkout, to protest the $350 MILLION in salary cuts..!

..the walkout will be on ??, for one hour..

Scandal after scandal, the $400 MILLION for the missing computers, mentioned a few others, including the sexual molestation by a KNOWN predator..!

..or how about building schools on contaminated sites..?!

..and THE ..biggest problem..?!

ALL the illegal alien’s kids in OUR schools..!

They're preventing OUR kids from learning..!

..even the IA kids, if they go BACK to their countries of origin, THEY would get a better education..!!

More about Antonio VilLaRazzza, and his TRIP to Israel..!

..station break..

K: I want to thank YOU, our listening audience..!

..the latest reports show: We are the FASTEST growing local market..!!

..as we begin YEAR TWO, starting tomorrow..!

Ok, and re this "NAU" business..?

According to Jerome Corsi, of www.WDN.com WDN.com ..there’s an NAU ‘Parliament Class’, that begins Monday in Montreal, concludes on Friday..!

K: ..gotta get ‘em while they're young aye..!

Now speaking of VilLaRazzza’s trip to Israel, sure, there's a reason to go there..

But VilLaRazzza has a budget TEN times the normal..!

..HE doesn’t need to go there, send the RIGHT person..!

Names off several OVERPAID, UNDER WORKED ..LA city officials that went to PARTY there..!

Story from news channel five: ..and there's SPI’s [‘special interest aliens’] from ?? ..some place in Africa..!

And then there are the OTM’s, [‘Other Than Mexicans’]

K named off just WHY they're of 'special interest' to Homeland Security..!

Yeppers, they ALL strolled in through the southern border..!

Hey, it's been a GREAT year, we'll see you tomorrow night..!

but AGAIN, I want to give a big "THANK YOU" to our sponsors AND.. our audience.. ..the FASTEST growing audience in the LA area, if not the nation..!

..and I also want to thank the Law Offices of Barrack Leary, and Roger Stewart Clothes..

K: If YOU would like to be a sponsor, just CALL: 818.662.3791

Yessss..! :P

ANOTHER GREAT Program..!

..and I'd like to personally THANK YOU Kevin for YOUR VERY HARD work YOU DO..!

..only a year..?! ..it seems like you've ALWAYS been on the air..! [..a GOOD thing.. ] So CONGRATULATIONS Kevin, and Keep up the FINE work..!

Since tonight was the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of his show, come on folks, HE'S in the '..thick of it..'

..there in LA..!

So give Kevin a Hoot out..!!

Tomorrow night brings in YEAR TWO..!!

PS: If you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, just go back to previous posts, there's LOTS more detail, AND on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Meanwhile, one can catch the last hour or so of the Lou Dobbs Radio Show via KFNX..! Link to Stream-->
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been actually STANDING UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost always has good hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365, "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]