..station break..

[b]K: I do have a list of headlines.. but first..

Caller Lee: I'd heard the mayor babble about ‘affordable [illegal alien] housing’, did they HAVE to do this on an election season..?

K: yes, we ALL know, it's FOR illegal aliens..! WHERE do they think this money will come from..?!

THE WAY we can STOP this chaos is to VOTE IN www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..!! CL agrees, has a bumper sticker on her car..!

..talks about the COUNTLESS things Walter has done FOR LA, and he's not even the mayor..

..YET..!!

K: this ‘Daily Tracking Poll’, is a farce..!

The MSM, especially over at NBC, CBS, ABC, should be ashamed..! They're pushing Hussein HARD..! , even sent the ‘glee club’ of Kati, Brian, & ? as Hussein’s pom poms..!

[yes, I've seen w/my eyes AND reports that the MSM has spent 3-4 times the coverage on Hussein, vs McCain..! ..again, for the idiots out there, I'm NOT rooting for McCain, but we've got to keep Hussein OUT, he's a travesty to our nation.. PERIOD..!! Glenn Beck did a poll from HIS audience: “if there were an election right now, between Hussein, McCain & Bush, who would you vote for?" Approx 73% for Bush, 12% Hussein, do the math for McCain see www.GlennBeck.com for the details.. ]

K: from??: "..Immigration officials investigate ANOTHER crash..", an illegal alien driver, just outside of San Diego, rolled an SUV, TWENTY TWO people we're PACKED in it..! [..someone or all died, not sure..]

..and from a KTLA report: "..7,000 illegal aliens were released from San Bernardino County alone.." ..returned back to their home countries, at OUR expense..!

..report continues..

[color=red]“..the MAJORITY of those 7,000, have SERIOUS criminal histories..!â€