Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.28.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    7.28.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..wish Kevin had podcasts, but typing can be fun too.. ..check out Kevin's Page..!

..re completing Kevin’s [& Terry's] segments the past few weeks, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..slowly pecking away at them Hey Utah: Jason www.JasonForCongress.com Chaffetz [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] KICKED BUTT..!! SEE: www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Listening.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Listening.

Ephesians 4:32
    Hope everything is going well w/you GeorgiaPeach..!

..I like the RED ROSE..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]K: I'm VERY disappointed about the decision in the 5th circuit court re Ramos & Compeon..! [R&C]

Ever since this RAILROADING began, it's been a horror story for R&C, their families AND our American system of so-called ‘justice’..!?

[[color=blue]Related article in World Net Daily, June 13, ’07, “No drug smuggler left behind..!â€

..station break..

K: yes, we all have heavy hearts today about R&C..

Joe Loya, family member is with us now..!

J: hopes they will be given another chance, gives a few details of the proceedings..

..chased for 9 miles.. R&C worked together, I can speak more about Ramos, Compeon has a gag order on him..

K: the court was considering the rights of them, do you know more info..?

J: Our atty Dave ?, said we'll appeal this, we'll have to raise $50,000 for the appeal..! I've been sleeping in airports..

K: is there a website and/or number..?

J: Yes, the blog is at: www.AgentRamos.com AgentRamos.com & MY phone # is: 915.779.8666 ALSO PO box 972925, El Paso, 79997 ..and we've had support from www.GrassFire.org GrassFire.org

K: this is an outrage that we even have to be speaking about this now..!

J: the drug smuggler got extradition for LYING against them..! AND he filed a $5 MILLION suite, with the help of fellow agent Renée Sanchez, who is FROM MX..!

..more details..

K: ..coming back, a few thoughts re this drug dealer..! AND disturbing news on the Board of Education..!

..be right back..!

iQuestionEverything....thank you
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

..station break..

K: it was a very disturbing day today..

I was almost so confidant that this court would overturn the decision..

They KNEW ALL the details..!

YOU can contribute to R&C via their website above..!

But there is ANOTHER way to help them out..

..it’s called a PARDON from the President..!

CALL 202.456.1111 AND 202.456.1414

..and Duncan Hunter, Ted Poe and Dana Rohrabacher, have been VERY helpful for R&C..!

K: now, that drug dealer is back in MX..!

WHY.. would he risk his life, NOT from his drug bosses, they'd just cut his head off..!

..but the REAL reason, is that drug dealer is suing YOU for $$

Johnny Sutton, is the crack dealer on THIS side of the border..!

MORE coming back..!

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    iQuestionEverything....thank you
    You're MORE than welcome RB..!

..station break..

K: there's been ANOTHER swing in the polls.. more later..

I wanted to attend UCLA, but I had a problem w/out of state tuition..

There's MORE seats for illegal aliens than for YOU AND I..?!

[..IA's aren't supposed to even BE in our country..!! ]

Headline: [missed it..! ]

..reading this story..

The argument that the illegal alien INVASIONISTS ..make the argument that ..?

We've defeated the so-called ‘dream act’, which REALLY is a NIGHTMARE..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: we've all been Hussein’d to DEATH..!

..but there's breaking news, & I have some thoughts..

These ‘polls’, are by in large worthless..!

The reason I think these polls MIGHT have some meaning..

The MSM shoves down our throats all this CRAP..!

By today, the Gallup Poll, says McCain is AHEAD of Hussein by..??

Hussein has the 10,000 ‘press aids’, and they're ALL called the MSM..!

So when the REAL polls come out, showing the DEMS are BEHIND the Repubs, it makes them NERVOUS..!

[Dem Party is 65-70% corrupt, vs the Repubs, at 30-35% , ..but it's been Bush & Co, making all THINK it's them..! ]

What would make a difference in the Dem party, is for Hillary to come out at the last moment..

She HASN’T released her delegates..!

..and then there's the ‘Super Delegates, which can change their minds at ANY time..!

..coming back, a comparison in crime, a CRYSTAL CLEAR example when ‘leaders’ do what’s RIGHT..!

iQuestionEverything
    Your awesome....like magic...I wish I had your skills ...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast