Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.11.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.11.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..I didn't know until tonight, that the WHOLE show is "The Best of Kevin James" ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..found out last week, that Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: we start the night off, with a REMINDER of TOMORROW’S hearing [Tuesday], at the Board of Supervisors, 11am, at the Kenneth Hall Administration Building.. MORE info at: www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

We need a BIG showing, even Sheriff Baca will be there..!!

I know, that it's on a workday, but if you can get the day off, it's to SAVE YOUR state..!!

Last week we got the attention of Jack Weis..!

We found out the 16yo boy from Glendale, who was KILLED..

We found out through the Shaw family, of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..

That 1,000 INMATES are being released EVERYDAY..!

..and there immigration status ISN'T being checked..!

As we all know, a VERY HIGH percentage of THOSE inmates ARE illegal aliens..

..and a VERY HIGH percentage of THOSE, ..already have SERIOUS CRIMINAL HISTORIES even BEFORE they step foot into our country..!

Next: Tom O’Brian, the U.S. Atty from the CA Central District, will be on..! It's a replay from last week..!

..be right back..!

Hi iQuestionEverything. Glad to know about the podcasts.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi iQuestionEverything. Glad to know about the podcasts.

Ephesians 4:32
    Hi ya GeorgiaPeach..! ..hope all is well with you..! Hmm.. since the first hour is a repeat from last week, I'll try to just copy/paste.. :P

..as for his pod Casts.. WOW..!

..it’s about time..!!

The first hour is a deserved repeat from Thursday, Aug 07th '08 show: I'm copying a lil here and there..

K: we have an in studio guest..

from the Central CA U.S. District Attorneys Office, Tom O’Brian..!

..and here in LA, ..we had a rally against ‘special order 40’ [SO40]

..and getting the Zine motion from Jack Wise’s office..

..so we can get www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law on the books..!!

They still don’t have a date in October..!

..and Wise’s opponent..

..Carman Trutanich , (they call him ‘Nuche’) www.TrutanichForCityAttorney.com 818.905.5420 ..got wind of how mad THE PEOPLE are about Wise’s actions..!

..beef about the LA Times.. THEY claim that the U.S. District Attorneys Office has quotas..!

After the break, MORE of Tom..! ..he's part of the Largest Fed Dist in the Country..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: back, here with us, Tom O’Brian..!

K: you’ve been involved w/the fraudulent ‘homeless’ & ?? schemes, but first, what does the office do, where you work..?

T: the CA Central U.S. Attys office comprises of seven counties, lists the diffent divisions..

K: something you’ve spent some time on, is the ‘cyber-crime’ section..

T: yes, it's a new program for us, including intellectual rights, we look for deep pockets, fraudulent money, ect, ..gives a few examples..

K: I remember the old days, where we didn’t have PC’s, TERRORISTS weren’t a concern, ..it's a LARGE threat NOW , ..esp since our borders are WIDE open..!

T: yes, since 911, we've had MANY explorations including this field..

K: I felt the long arm of your terrorist watch list, it's effected ME, since there is another "Kevin James", but HE'S in prison AND of a different race..! ..but they cleared it up..!

T: we now have 15 agents, working in various fields..

K: since the Indy-Mac scandal, can you talk about that..?

T: no, I can't tell you if we are or aren't ..investigating in this area..

K: there was a story written about his office..

FROM ..the LA Times..

I'd like some answers..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: Tom O’Brian, back with us..!

Ed McKay was speaking of the budget layoffs..

T: we haven’t had a bad problem, but we did loose 60 lawyers..! ..so some folks were obviously concerned..!

..but since then, we've gotten 80 staff members back..! ..so NOW, we have a 'real estate' issue..

K: I'd like to talk about the felonious reentry issue.. ..but first..

I DIDN’T like the way the LA Times allowed a script to be pounding your office..!

T: not sure of that particular article, but I hope the cases we do work on, are interesting to the public, whatever the subject.. ..and we DON’T have quotas..!

..so we have a LARGE amount of serious criminal illegal aliens..! They're going to prison now..! we care less what ANY 'paper' thinks of HOW we implement FEDERAL LAW..!

K: yes, the LA Times didn’t like the law being enforced, you think this means THEY are aiding AND abetting..?!

T: ..not afraid to shake things up..!

K: ??

T: I take full responsibility for the laws we enforce, INCLUDING busting some of own..

..we found a FEW involved in corruption, we simply applied the law INDISCRIMINATELY..!

K: asks about some other cases..

T: MANY busts concerning illegal aliens..!

K: ..coming back, we'll talk more about FELONIOUS reentry..!

..station break..

K: back with Tom O’Brian..!

I want to speak about felonious reentry..

T: ..it's a program we've been working on for years, but how do we get rid of the VERY dangerous illegal alien gang members..?!

..in the past, we've been deporting them..

..NOW, we have FEDERAL PRISON time for these guys..!

..but it's HUNDREDS of cases, taking up valuable financial resources..!

K: asks a pertinent question of HOW one part of the state, can move ILLEGAL ALIENS to another part of the state, putting these illegal alien gang members in group homes at $7,000 EACH..!

T: ??

K: thanks for taking the time, MORE coming back..!

..station break.. THIS part, is a deserved repeat from Friday, Aug 8th '08 show: I'm copying a lil here and there..

I look at the board of supporters..

107 House Repubs

ONLY 49 House Dems..!

..in the Senate side, we have Jeff Sessions , and ?? of

Kevin spells out what the SAVE ACT REALLY is..!

So Jason calls me one night, explaining something about the discharge petition..

J: sanctuaries are almost everywhere act.. section 141.. gives an example that RELIGIONS are harboring illegal aliens..!

K: ok, so you have this problem with the religious organizations, what else is the problem..?

J: it's not fair, that esp Catholics AND Mormons could harbor illegal aliens..!

K: I'll tell you WHY I back the SAVE ACT, as it's written.. Back with the Sensenbrenner Bill, it hurt us to get REAL migration reform.. And the illegal alien marches helped us..! :P ..but I don’t think it has the effect that it would allow Religious Organizations to harbor MILLIONS of illegal aliens..

J: so you're going to back this, in light of HOW the MSM has portrayed this..?!

K: do you REALLY believe that ICE will go into churches to bust illegal aliens..?

J: I hope so, but the climate has changed a bit, we need to STOP ‘feel good’ legislation..

..we need to make sure it's not only funded, but ..

K: there's a LOT more to the SAVE ACT, there's 18 pages..! ..it increases interior enforcement, etc, etc, etc..

J: ONE word: they're politicians..!

K: but there are some really GOOD persons in congress, like Tom Tancredo, Sessions, Bilbray, etc.. I broached with Bibray, re THIS area you're concerned about.. What Bilbray told me, was, sure, it's NOT a perfect piece of legislation, but it's a start in the RIGHT direction..!

J: we already have E-verify..

K: ok, I have a few more questions for Jason, but we also have a couple more here in the studio, and we'll have them have their say..![/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast