Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.20.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.20.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..busy day..! Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will give more details into the interference.. WHO..? by ..VilLaRATsa..? ..of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations of which, will fly across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: first, about the pres elections..

I knew we would see it, but not until the …

Washington: McCain is ahead in the Routers/Zogby poll..

Significant, steady & predictable..

After both elections ..??

If Hussein is the nom.. McCain will smoke it..!

..if Hillary..? we don’t know..?

WHEN’S the last time anyone heard of Michelle Obama..?

Exactly..!

..and these local stories, it just gets more & more

LA Times: [color=blue]“Teen KILLED in shooting..â€

..station break..

[b]K: Bernard Parks returned my call to my cell, more in a sec..

Regarding WHAT happened at the LaMierk Park incident..!

..and Hussein is forming his ‘Hispanic’ advisory group.. [ ..see post 2]

‘LACK’

Henry Sesneros, sp?, Bill Clinton & ?, on this group also..

..but that..

..high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ CORRUPT Antonio VilLaRATsa..

..ISN’T on that ‘panel’..

Neither is Bill Richardson..

..after ALL that work for Hussein, where we got that ‘GRUNT’ sound clip..

I think he's an embarrassment to Hussein..

ANOTHER story from San Francisco..

..sometimes.. I want to thank this LEFT paper..

[color=blue]“..suspect illegal alien in a murder..â€

..station break..

[b]K: got an email from George in Torrance.. “..think Bill was a reason in Hillary’s campaign.. â€

[color=blue]..station break.. ..plays sound clips from [i][b]Edwards: “..it is true..!â€

..station break..

K: talking about the LaMierk Park Raid..!

‘serious’ crime of blocking a sidewalk..!?

It's EASY to tell if someone is selling shirts..

..they weren’t..

..HOW MANY times would it be, to just ask them about the ‘blockage’..

So, WHY all this..?

..Because WE HAVE A CHANCE in this city.. !!

..to CHANGE their sanctuary status NOT just there in LA..

..but ALL across the USA..!

I'll have questions for Parks tomorrow..!

I also wonder WHY they had helicopters..?

AND..

HOW MANY OTHER venues they ‘visited’..?

The cops KNEW the Shaws have been at THAT park, for some time..!

Did they run warrants on ANYONE else there..?

..and WHAT kind of results did they get..?

Caller Lynn: Doug McIntire ..had ? on the phone during his show.. The fellow was fumbling and mumbling..! ..they converse more about the HYPOCRISY..!

K: I think this will NEVER happen again..

AND..

WHAT they did, WILL backfire..!!

..it will make www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law get ON the ballot..!!

They’ll be voting AGAINST VilLaRATsa..!

They’ll be voting AGAINST ..Jack Wise..!

The city of LA is absolutely corrupted..!

They busted Rocky..

..and there'll be MORE..!!

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: could it be..

..that the CA Atty General listens to THIS show..?

..and MAYBE those from Indy-Mac..?

We KNOW, that Charles Schumer interfered..!

So the employees from the org, has banded together..

..with CRC Publications

[color=blue]“..CA atty General, investigating..â€

..station break..

K: it's time for KJAM & EMAK..!

..it’s the Top Ten at 10.3..!

..10: using a special embalming treatment, a 32yo man got his wish, Mourned by friends and relatives at his home..!

..9: law gets another crook, of the 85yo granny, packs heat, makes HIM call 911..!

..8: James Hatfield of Metallica, has a 10ft high fence, ..it closed off a trail, but they say it's HIS property..!

..7: more than a refund maybe due to Crab Shack, man suing them for eating a salad, claims he passed a 9ft long tapeworm..! K: I might’ve had bad fish too, I went to the Bar Event, at restaurant Laureys, I asked, is this fish & fruit or do you serve MEAT..?!

..6: preppy bandit, caught in Houston, he put the goods in his shorts..?

..5: student in Ohio, perfect score in both the SAT & ??

..4: man won a lottery.. ??

..3: disgruntled Pizza Hut worker, complained that he wanted $500, ..? .. K: reminds me of a fraternity story of mine, we could put down a lot of pizza, ‘Trippy’ decided to lock the pizza guy in the closet, so after that, it was almost impossible to get pizza’s delivered from then on..!

..2: 6yo boy wandering the streets of MX, but ?? he got across to/from ..??

..1: Cindy Williams, back in town, ran into the Shirley Fonds sp?, ..and ?? ..Anson Williams.. K: I heard Henry Winkler was interviewed about this..!

MANY jokes with these stories..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: back..

Caller Jim: you mentioned the officers of ‘public safety' there.. WHAT, WHO, are they, & WHY are existing..?

K: good question.. we're looking into this, THEY look just like the regular cops, carry guns, etc.. ..they claim an excuse, for the ‘planned’ raid, but did they ‘plan to run into the Shaw’s’..?

..THAT’S what we want to know..!

..and WATCH the FEDERAL probe into ‘Rocky’ ..in these next few weeks..!

If YOU want to help out here in LA and/or CA..

Tell them NO to higher taxes..!!

..if you want to tax SOMETHING..

TAX the illegal alien remittances, $40 BILLION FROM the USA..!

$20 BILLION, just FROM CA..!

..and CALL Jerry Brown: 800.952.5225 Tell him to investigate the Indy-Mac Scandal..!!

K: We're out of time..!

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=blue]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€