Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.22.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.22.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..busy day..! Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK..! ..and www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will fly across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: Hussein, WHAT a character eh..?!

He'll do ANYTHING for attention..!

Joe Biden & Hussein have a LOT in common..

They both like to plagiarize speeches..!

Some of the things Biden has said over the years..

So looking through my library of sound bites, etc..

..and it INCLUDES anything about illegal migration..

..playing a bite from Biden..

While K speaks over this GOON..!

[color=blue]“..how ya going to round up 14 million illegals, how many busses, etc..â€

..station break..

[b]K: playing the ‘Rocky Theme’..

While playing a sound bite from Hillary..

K: Yes, the two things she messed up on..

The ‘bullets flying’ clip.. ..and [missed it..]

Number of dispatches to Biden’s home, I read the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com

So this makes me think that Biden will be his VP, which I LIKE..!

Things brewing in the blogs..

Some magazines, newspapers, blogs..

[color=blue]“..things Hussein hasn’t turned over..â€

..station break..

[b]K: the negative campaigning will be revving up this week..!

..plays a commercial from McCain..

[color=red]“..William Ayers says he's admitted he bombed the capital..! â€

..station break..

[b]K: from last night, a BACK LOG of rape victims..! [listen/read last nights..! ]

You say, ..a thousand rapists running around..?

Reported by the Daily News..

They name:

Jack Wise, VilLaRATsa AND Ratton..!

7,100 victims, are THAT backlog..!

$1.3 million in Fed Funding, from the trash tax..

They only spent $40 million..?!

HOW MANY more cops were hired..?!

So this HAS gotten to Jack Wise, he replied to the Daily News..

JACK, is the guy on the so-called ‘Public Safety Committee..!

[color=blue]“..I’ll hold hearings each week, until each man & woman is outraged..!â€

..station break.. LOTS of jokes over the break..!

[b]K: ..playing the American Idol Theme..

We found him, & it's Joe Biden..!

They think we're being too harsh on Hussein..!

AP, CNN & Fox, all confirming it's Biden..!

[sarcastically, ] Oh man, I'm so relieved the pressure is off..!

We won't be doing the Top Ten at 10.30..

Instead, we'll have the schedule of the Dem..??

They HAVE ..to be entertaining, we LIKE that..!

..while they the [color=violet]“..please, pick me, pick me..!â€

..station break.. plays the www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore ad..!

[b]K: before we get to the humor of Biden..!

I wanted to talk about the HUGE number of illegal aliens that KILL Americans..!

From Rep Steven King’s data, that 25 Americans are KILLED BY illegal aliens..

..EVERYDAY..!
    [9,125+, per year..! ]

WHERE are those families of the victims..!

They won't tell us, so they have to be embarrassed to THAT point..!

After those TWO tragedies of the Shaw’s & Bolona’s..

NOW.. we have victims that WON'T go away..!

[color=blue]From the San FranSicko Chronicle: “..Slaying victims move to sue over sanctuary law..â€

[color=blue]..station break.. ..playing [b][i]Edwards: “..it is true..!â€

..station break.. ..that last segment was PRETTY FUNNY..!!

[b]K: ..sarcastically, a historic moment, Joe Biden..!

To Hussein: THANK YOU..!

Ok, this Saturday, [tomorrow, 8.23.08..?], the LAPD has a lathers ? program..! They're giving a $10,000 signing bonus, if you're from a similar agency..! MORE info at their site: www.LAPD.com LAPD.com

Then, on Sunday, 8.24.08, Save Our State is having an event : in LaMeirk Park.. between 11am-5pm PT.. EVERYONE go there..!!

..in response to last Sundays INTRUSION of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

Now, apparently, there's a so-called ‘task force’, about illegal vending..!

I spoke w/?, from the ? dept.. ..and asked them/him..

WHY did you have ALL of these countless agencies, police, etc, etc, etc.. THERE..?! ..did you arrest anyone..?

He/They told me2 arrests, & 2 cars towed..!

K: oh, ALL those tax payer dollars for THAT..?!

[SOMEONE needs to be sued over this..!! ]

One of them, was a supporter of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..

So it will be THIS event, that WILL get Jamiel’s Law going..!!

..and the LAPD NEEDS to get the message..!

Caller Mike: this Joe Biden BS..!

K: yes, there's a 'gaff sheet' on Biden, from here to Kansas..!

..and To the Hussein camp:

..a BIG THANK YOU..!!

K: We're out of time..!

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=blue]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast