Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 8.28.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    8.28.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..busy day, not sure how long I'll be able to jot Kevin's notes tonight. So if you something important, PLEASE insert it..! Listen in..! ..I'm sure Kevin will KICK again..! :P ..and about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..?! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: ohh.. finally.. the Dem convention is OVER..!!

Now, we are wondering WHO will be McCain’s VP, I'd like to hear YOUR input..!

[I took a call]

Kevin mentions something about the number of seats to ..?

K: Hussein didn’t mention ANYTHING about his experience..

That’s because he's got ZERO experience..!

So instead, he just attacked McCain..!

I thought Biden did a LOT better speech than Hussein..

..it was FAR too long..!

I thought the best speech for Hussein, after the ..??

..Kevin lists the speeches in order of ..

Everyone should know I'm a McCain supporter..

But by FAR, he WASN’T my top 5-7..!

I think security is SO important, McCain CAN do this..!

..and I liked the way he spoke of Energy issues..!

..and Hussein..? Look over your shoulder to Biden..!

Yes, I think Hussein will get a ‘bump’ in the polls..

..but it will ONLY be a few points..

So today was Hussein’s day, and I think he BLEW IT..!

McCain can speak from PERSONAL experience..!

Hussein CAN'T..!

This was the SAME convention from the Dem playbook..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: ok, a big night in American History, and the Republicans will do a better job..!

Re McCain’s VP pick, I WANT him to choose Romney..

..but last night, I told you I think it would be MN Gov, Tim Polenti [sp?]

Something disturbed me tonight..!

Hussein, ..speaking about ‘change’..

He DIDN’T explain change, as attacking talk Radio hosts..!

..Because of his associations with Bill Ayers..!!

[..and MANY other corruption..! ]

..plays that GREAT informative ad from American Issues Project..!!

..reading an article, that Hussein is TRYING to sue a radio station..

..for telling THE TRUTH..?!

K: Hussein, we KNOW you had ties to Ayers..!

Defend them, address them..

But trying to SUE people over THE TRUTH..?!

WGN, invited ANYONE to come on the air, opposite Kurtz [sp?]..

The Hussein Camp DECLINED..!!

Yea, Hussein wants to take our country back to the old Soviet Union style..!

Hussein, we HAVE a thing called the FIRST amendment..!!

Caller Lee: I WANT McCain’s VP to be Romney.. and..

..taking MORE calls in a min..!

..station break..

K: back to your calls..

Caller Jasney: I think Hussein didn’t give a speech as much as he WENT ON THE ATTACK..! ..and the MEDIA has to have a role in this corruption..!!

[exactly..! ]

K: GOOD call, the American people have seen through the bias from the media..!

I am confident, the Republicans will put on a great convention..!

..and re the Media, they are JUST AS GUILTY, but now, there's a hurricane brewing in the Atlantic, that MIGHT obscure their convention..!

Caller Glory: I heard Hussein’s speech, all I heard was bla bla bla..! ..and I think McCain should pick Jane Fonda..!

K: I think you're wrong about the latter

Re McCain, he won't abandon us, but he HAS betrayed us on the ‘immigration’ reform..

..but we've had the same problem with Bush, and Pelosi, Reid, lists many others, would also do the SAME thing..!

Re Baldwin..? I doubt he'll get 1% of the vote.. voting for third party WILL dilute it..!

DON’T stay home just because you're angry, that will let the WORST possible candidate slip in..!

So get out AND VOTE..!

We've beaten this before, we'll do it again..!

But trying to go against Hussein..?

THINK about THAT one..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: tonight, Hussein said he'd eliminate programs that aren’t working..

Name ONE, that HE thinks isn't working..

He'll just multiply it..!

Caller Martha: I was with you on Hillary, but if Hussein fails, she’ll take over..

K: yes, the Clintons have demonstrated skills..

They speak of the Supreme Court issues..!!

Judges RULE on immigration cases..!

[HEAR that..!! ]

K: at LEAST McCain has spoken of border security..!!

Caller Chris: I agree on the hurricane.. he thinks the Mormon issue would hurt him ..what a dumb ‘issue’..! [sounds like the Catholic and/or the Evangelical wants dominance..! ] ..and ?? ..

K: you're right, Hussein was ..?? [missed it..]

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: ok, the ‘speech’ tonight WASN’T the best speech..

Hussein STILL won't debate McCain..!

He offered TEN Town Hall debates this summer, to NO avail..!

I just got an email, it will be NOON EST when McCain announces his VP..!

..and the MSM, will have an EXCUSE, a hurricane called Gustaff, it MIGHT interfere with their convention..!

But I heard EVERY word of Hussein’s speech..

I even gave up football for this..!

[sorry bud..! ]

What McCain AND we have been speaking about..

..is that Hussein HAS ZERO experience..!

He addressed the stage AS A SENATOR..

He's LUCKY to be even that..!

The MSM will TRY to gloss over the FACT of zero experience

AND his ASSOCIATES..!

Do you KNOW what it takes to be the NUMBER ONE MOST LIBERAL senator..?

..as a freshman..!

..coming back, MORE of your calls, & more of the Joe Biden corruption..!

..station break.. Joe Walsh Music..!

[b]K: ..playing the sound bite of [size=150][color=red][i]Hussein LEADING the chant of “Si, Se Puedeâ€

..station break..

[b]K: ..reading an article from ?, [color=brown]connecting Hussein as a “Chicago Thugâ€

..station break..

Great show as always, I'll come back to post the last segment ..uhh, before the next show like last night's....

..but THIS SHOW.. is a MUST LISTEN..!!

[b]K: I agree..! ..THANKS for the calls, out of time..!

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST there..!

[color=blue]“Drill Here, Drill Now, [i]Pay Less..!â€