Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 9.24.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    9.24.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Russell G. Petti: www.Petti-Legal.com ..a former Marine Aviator; Graduated First in his Class in Law School; Worked as an Associate at one of America's Premier Law Firms; A Federal Prosecutor, investigating and prosecuting Narcotics Conspiracies, Money Laundering, Financial Fraud and the like; a Partner in a Law Firm, trying cases for some of the biggest companies in the country.

..another busy day..! ..but Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK.. AGAIN..! :P ..and check out HIS page..

..NOT to mention www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..!
    ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? ..not just for a ‘balance’ of info, ..but when your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: it's been a very busy day..!

I happened to see the news of McCain suspended his campaign to WORK..!

[color=brown]Hussein said “..if they need me, they’ll call me.. â€

..station break..

K: we're back, with Russell Petty, we both ? our Law School on Sept 18th, ’88..!

R: ..you're too nice K..! :P

..but yes, there IS a LOT of CRAP going on right now..!

..then Hussein says “..oh, I changed my mind.."

K: was this day, a net gain, or..

R: usually, they ask who one the day, now it's down to who won the hour..

….in terms of the politics, it was going back and forth..

K: question: this was McCain’s decision, NOT anyone else’s..! ..of course the LEFT will think differently..!

R: anyone who PAYS ATTENTION, will see that McCain is just better at it..!

Schumer, comes off as the BIG looser of the day, same with Harry Reid, ..and..??

K: we'll continue with Russell, he lists the HUGE amount of accomplishments he's done..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: too much going on, to enjoy too much bumper music..

I spoke with Russ about McCain’s Sara Palin pick..!

R: yes, even my wife loves her..! ..Sara is a woman of integrity, she's a ‘normal woman with confidence..!

..and just because I flew the same planes McCain did, doesn’t mean I'm as old as he..!

K: re the Bush speech..?

R: Hussein HAD his chance and blew it..! [again..! ]

Whereas McCain DID look VERY Presidential..!

..and Hussein just saying [color=red][i]“..oh, they’ll call me if they need me..â€

..station break..

[b]K: back here with Russell..!

Does Hussein dare get on the plane alone, then go on TV alone..

..all the while McCain is WORKING..! ..what do you think..?

R: I think something ‘odd & unusual’ to happen..

Hussein HAS to admit he made a mistake on BOTH levels..

..and ? even gave Hussein ‘an out’..

K: ok, so both are in DC now, what’s next..?

R: they have monitors, etc, they could do the debate there..

K: of course they're going to be speaking on the SAME subject..

R: they’ll talk about WHO got us into this BILLION dollar mess..?!

..it started with the Clintons..!

K: we both have seen the articles from the NY Times:

[size=150][color=red]“..giving loans to people with impaired credit..â€

..station break..

[b]K: back, we're still here with Russell..! ..we were talking of what Reid said..!

R: we're actually talking ‘houses’ here.. the Feds are the ones that can buy these notes..

K: ..and that’s what I've been hearing, but not too fast..!

I've been speaking to a woman, who is engaged to a person ‘high up in the ranks’ of the banking business..

..and THEY are having hell now, to get a loan..! [..thats the way it SHOULD be..!! ]

R: so I'm leaning to the bailout..

Caller Tony: I disagree with you.. ..we shouldn’t be trusting ?? with money.. I'm [allegedly] a ‘college teacher’..!

K: I've got news articles from WAY back, spelling it ALL OUT..!!

R: Tony, back in ?, Peter Wallison [sp?] said, ..and why 700 Billion..? ..re asking ??, all I can say, is from Winston Churchill: “..??..â€

..station break..

[b]K: back, with Russell..!!

Caller ?: gave a GREAT joke about Hussein..! I honestly believe that if Sara shows up on Friday, hands down, she’ll kick..!

Caller & Emailer Zuma: I must say it's disappointing WHAT Hussein said..!! ..and to Russ: ?? what’s it going to be..?

R: I'm a supporter of WHAT we're doing in Iraq, today, the House passed a $25 BILLION bailout package to the car vendors, and NO one notices..!

K: Z, I'll give one to ya: DRILL, DRILL, DRILL, DRILL..!!

R: and ..?? [something funny..! ]

Caller Lyle: McCain’s decision not to go to the debate is a..

Both: YOU haven’t been listening..!! [like a LOT of ‘people’ I know..!! ]

Both: ..that’s NOT what Sara said, she said it's POSSIBLE..!

R: you're right about that [another point], ..but the Govt is the ONLY way to do it..!

CL: as you probably can hear, I'm a liberal democrat [oh, REALLY, I wouldn’t have EVER guessed..!! ] ..and you call Hussein an ‘empty suit’ [he IS..! ]

R: talking about how ‘leaders’ act..!

K: ..and to your criticism of me, re Hussein and McCain, when I'm [color=blue]“..talking about a stark contrasts between the two..â€

..station break..

K: back, with Russell..!

Caller Nazarene: I don’t get it, why don’t ..??.. ..put some $ in their pockets..?

R: the banks made some BAD loans, then sold them to ‘securities’, so now they're almost worth nothing, so the Govt will have to come by and buy them up..!

K: [adds:] ..one could call them GREEDY..!

CN: asks a bit more..

K: I'm speculating, if the ‘people’ stay on this.. The FBI is investigating..! ..bottom line, if they bail them out, the ‘people’ are going to be mad, even some democrats, ..but the people that have done wrong on this WILL go to prison, but we'll save the economy in the meantime..!

..and most are right, when they're saying ..the LEFT, aka "the Democrats", ..are behind the BIG majority of this GREEDY FRAUD..!!

R: ..yes, greedy AND stupid, and I'll predict some people WILL go to jail..!!

MORE coming back w/both..!

..LONG station break..! (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K: ok, we're back, and w/Russell..!

Well, I can't wait to go home, go to bed, then wake up to the computer..!

Kevin talks about the positive effects of the time zone differences, relating to the world of news..

Caller Laura: ..the SAME people that want to bail us out are the SAME people that..?? ..and mentions [color=red]“Glass Stiegel [sp?]â€