Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 9.25.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    9.25.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

..another busy day..! ..but Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK.. AGAIN..! :P ..and check out HIS page..

..NOT to mention www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..!
    ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? ..not just for a ‘balance’ of info, ..but when your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: ..plays a clip of Hussein asking [color=orange]“.. if they need ‘us’..â€

..station break.. [actually, it's VERY likely this will make national news with Walter Moore..!! ]

[b]K: ..playing [color=violet]Ray Charles’s: “America, the Beautifulâ€

..station break..

[b]K: there are some SCARY stories on the DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com

Russian Vladimir Putin: [color=green]“Russia launches nuclear pact with Hugo..!â€

[color=blue]..station break.. ..re amnesty, LISTEN to past shows of Kevin’s, NOT to mention [u]98% of the Hosts from the “Radio Listâ€

..station break..

[b]K: ..[color=violet][i]playing the same Dianna Ross song: “I'll be Thereâ€

..station break..

[b]K: back..!

Caller Rick: I called 311, here in LA, let them know about www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore making history..!

K: I remember back in the ‘80’s, there was also a banking collapse, but no one lost money..

Caller Laura: I'm a WAMU customer, I'm happy that ? is buying them out.. I also heard Newt Gingrich on TV/Radio..! ..and I didn’t know about ACORN..!

K: do you know who’s involved..? McCain, is leading the way for a SAFE bail..! ..and Hussein is a part of ACORN, and they are behind the VOTER FRAUD..!

They further converse re the BAD practices of [color=green]“..giving loans to those with no, or bad credit..â€

..station break..

K: first, a homework assignment..!

Give City Hall a call..!! “311", ..if you live here in LA..!

Choose your council member and let them know about www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore..!

Now, K & Ed are talking college football..!

Top Ten at 10.30..!

..8: 27yo man in trouble w/his girl friend, for not doing the dishes, so she tried to make him leave, first, by scratching him, then got out a sword..!

..5: PETA wants, oh, we did that story last night..!

..4: a WV man, accused of passing gas, then fanning it to another.. ..man denies passing the gas, but was arrested for DUI..!

MORE jokes w/the above..!

MORE coming back..!

..LONG station break..! (The Mike Gallagher repeat is on KRLA from 1-3am PT/4-6am ET)

[b]K: ok, ..to debate, or not to debate..?

Caller David: if McCain wants to do his DUTY to HIS COUNTRY.. ..then Hussein should STOP acting like a baby..!!

K: Hussein DIDN’T want to debate, TEN TIMES, during the summer..

..ONLY NOW does he want to, ..while McCain is working..!

CD: ..and another point: People, you're being LIED to, ..BY the MSM [TV]..!! Boycott them..!

K: you have a GOOD point about the LYING CRAP there CD..! ..but I wouldn’t go so far as to advocate a boycott, one has to think of the advertisers..!

[they BOTH have a point, I say boycott the LIBERAL BIASED CRAP..! , I try to make a point of this at the top of each Radio/TV postings, like this one..! ]

Caller Andy: just let them debate via teleconference, OR ..just send off Sara to tackle ‘em..!!

K: ..re the teleconference, it WOULD get ratings, ..and re sending Sara..? ..MANY folks have suggested that..!

..and if you looked at the polls, one ?? said Hussein was up by ten?! HAH..! ..it was an obvious ‘cooked’ poll..! Over at Gallup, they had them tied, 46-46, ..a 3pt gain for McCain, and that was after the postponement..

[ya think Hussein ‘got a clue’ after that..?! ]

Caller Jerry: NEVER reward thieves..! ..if we lived in a rational society, the FBI, etc, would be on this LONG ago..! ..we need to get our country BACK..! Communists, Marxists, etc, are brainwashing the public via the [TV] MEDIA..! ..they're telling us want we want to hear..!

K: ..and by THEIR choice..! We've already SEEN what the MSM can do..! ..if the Justice Dept had gone after the corruption, way back from [even before] ’99, we wouldn’t see the biasness we see now..!

Caller Greg: let's postpone the debates till Tuesday Night..! ..when I heard they were having them on a Friday night, I thought, ‘Friday..?!' ..That’s a typical High School Football night..! MANY ‘American’ families will be out..!

K: you make an excellent point..! ..and foreign policy WILL be Hussein’s WEAK point..! ..but we ALSO have to remember, ..the first debate, historically, has been the most important..!

Almost out of time, but Remember, we'll be here either way tomorrow night, probably about 6pm PT..!

[..the Petition below IS still in effect..!! ]

[size=150]Remember to sign AND spread this Petition from Newt Gingrich around..! www.AmericanSolutions.com AmericanSolutions.com We're ALMOST THERE..!

[color=blue]“Drill HERE, Drill NOW, [i]Pay LESS..!â€