Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 9.4.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    9.4.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..sure Kevin will KICK..! :P ..check out www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..getting in late..

K: has more tickets to the Town Hall meeting, it's sold out..!

..mentions over at the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com ..he’s updating his list to 40 million..??

..be right back..!

..station break..

K: there must be compromise at some level, there's plenty of time in the campaign, for McCain to work, ..in a bi-partisan fashion..

But tonight, coming off the momentum of Sara Palin’s speech last night..!!

[..a MUST see..!! ]

..plays some clips from McCain…

K: the emotion in the audience tonight was outstanding, after speaking of his 5 year internment, in Hanoi..

The LEFT only has political reasons to criticize this..!

Caller Jean: I'm so disappointed, we ALL wanted Mitt Romney..!! ..THANK YOU for your updates on WHAT is going on..! I didn’t think he had a chance.. ..and.. ??

K: yes, HOW we got McCain was a shocker..! ..but it was SMART for him to pick Sara Palin..!!

LOOKING at the McCain/Palin ticket..!

..vs..

LOOKING at the Hussein/Biden ticket..!

..we KNOW WHO is ‘OK’..

..and WHO is EVIL..!

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: back..

Caller Jean: ??

K: ..just Sara ALONE, has MORE experience that both Hussein AND Biden..

Combined..!

The Hussein Camp is having financial problems now..!!

The LEFT is SCARED of McCain’s pick..!!

..and McCain’s HUGE family history of Veterans..!

..coming back to speak to YOU, esp for those that are concerns or doubts..!!

..station break..

[b]K: back..

Caller Chris: Hussein has some SERIOUS problems, NOT just about HIM, but ALSO with his associates..! ..I think he'll LOOSE..!!

[..me too, SEE post 2..! ]

K: you're right, before.. Hussein had a lead..

Then the TRUTH got out..!

..then Hussein’s numbers started falling like a rock..!

NOW, he's picked such a GREAT VP..!

..playing more of McCain’s speech..

[color=blue]“..FIGHT for YOUR country, ..[i]HELP ME FIGHT for it also..!!â€

..station break..

[b]K: while that..

..high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ CORRUPT Antonio VilLaRATsa..

..is bragging that ONLY 89 people have been killed this year from illegal aliens in LA..

That is MORE people killed, than in Iraq..!

K: 84 residents, JUST in LA, have been killed last month, BY illegal aliens..!

..and in Illinois, Hussein’s ‘back yard’, even MORE were killed..!

K: there have been ADVANCES in medical technology, I wonder HOW many were SHOT, but didn’t die..?! ..

..playing more of McCain’s speech..

[color=orange]“..Hussein voted against ‘the surge’..!â€

..station break..

K: back.. Gloria, did YOU listen to my show last night..?!

Caller Gloria: disappointed with McCain, ‘God’s children’, possible amnesty attempt....

K: I knew you DIDN’T listen last night, as I spoke about THIS..!

We have been given a choice..

Not good choices, still, a choice..

There's HUGE difference between McCain & Hussein..!

[look at the notes from last night, I type slow..! ]

McCain HAS at least spoke of border security..

We FOUGHT off the amnesty attempts by Bush..

We CAN fight McCain IF he tries it..!

With Hussein, YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN..!!

GUARANTEED..!!

MORE coming back..!!

..station break..

K: just got an email, from a girl who got impregnated at 17, more later..

If the LEFT MEDIA is going to pay for anything..

..it WILL be at the ballot box..!

[SEE Radio/TV list of GOOD media in the initial post..! ]

Caller John: Whoopi got picked on, because she stood up for McCain/Palin..!

K: She picked on Hussein, based on FACT..!!

..AND on what the LEFT MEDIA AND Hussein, has done on their own..!

Hussein’s biography, leaves OUT 10 & 20 years gaps..!

Kevin plays MANY different clips from Hussein..!

..while K speaks over that Racist Sociopath..!

K: He SHOULD know by now, one shouldn’t speak in such RUDE terms..!

..gives MUCH more data of Hussein/Biden..!

..with McCain/Palin, at least we KNOW about THEIR histories..!

..coming right back..!

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing Ray Charles: [color=violet][i]“America, the Beautifulâ€