Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James Special LIVE! 10.2.08 :)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: heykevinjames@aol.com
    10.2.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Kevin James Post Debate Special LIVE..!

..Listen in, ..sure Kevin will KICK.. AGAIN..! :P ..and check out HIS page..

..NOT to mention www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..! ..if passed, the reverberations will FLY across the USA..!
    ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! Kevin HAS Pod Casts/Audio Archives ..for some time now..!

Kevin James Pod Casts

[color=blue][i]..after reading clips like ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html ..AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? ..not just for a ‘balance’ of info, ..but when your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[..a little late, but Sara ROCKED..!! ]

K: YEA..! Sara came off and poised, confident and continued to excel during the debate..!

..and Gwen Ifill..? ..she did give a ‘favor’ to Biden a couple times..

..but overall, Gwen was pretty good..!

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com has McCain/Palin, ..ahead now by..??!!

[missed that part, DOH..! :P]

Coming back with Ann Coulter..!!..a couple of times..!

..station break..

[b]K: we just completed 90 minutes of uninterrupted coverage of the debates tonight..

Now, we have [size=150][color=red]Ann Coulter, author of [i]“..if Democrats had any brains, they would be Republicans..! â€

..station break..

[b]K: back..!

..plays a clip from Sara’s EXCELLENT participation..!!

K: what a concept, Govt, get OUT of the way..!!

I heard some commentators today, what was the tipping point, of the economic crisis..?

Charles Schumer..! ..with Indy-Mac ..!

And

Reid..! ..with ??

CNN: [color=blue]“..insureres dive at ..??..â€

..station break..

K: ..and we'll continue through 11pm [PT]..!

..and in case you missed some of Sara’s words..!

..plays a clip..!

K: WHAT, ..will happen with the polls tomorrow..?

Caller Ester: Sara was just terrific..!! ..and I'm a registered Democrat..! ..I only listen to YOUR program, as the MSM is TRYING to trash Sara..! ..and the Moderator’ WAS in the tank for Hussein..!

K: yes, we have evidence about Ifill, but overall, I think Ifill did a pretty good job, considering her book flap..!

Caller Fred: I'm glad you're telling the people about Ifill.. Are you a Repub ..??

K:L no, I'm not FOR the Republicans, I'm an issue guy, whoever does the job, I'll vote for..! [me too..!! ]

..they converse a bit more..

they’ll continue it after the break..!

..station break..

K: ..back..!

We have Richard Katz, Democrat, former assembly member..

K: your party has been in the ??, if you look at the polls.. what’s your take on it..?

R: she played pretty good, considering she was expected to be worse..

[HAH..!! I BEG to differ..! ..she was expected AND pulled it off..!! ]

K: I think not, she went 90 minutes with both Biden AND Ifill..!

R: I think he acquitted himself well..

K: you KIND of answered my next question.. Did she help or not, her party..?

R: ..I think it’s more how she came across to voters in the ‘swing’ states..

K: it's HARD to find a ‘middle’ answer, but I think www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com does a LOT better..!

R: his job was to be sure the ‘story’ was about the other person.. I think they both came across, and yes, Sara did also..!

[she SMOKED him..! ]

K: I've been getting texts, that they were surprised she came through..

[..and she DID..!! ]

MORE coming back, including those on hold..!

..station break..

K: joining us now, is Ann Coulter..!

[again..? ..or a repeat from earlier..?]

K: Because of the crap from the MSM of the past ten days , it was a breeze to hear this debate..!

[it is a repeat from his earlier segment..! ..but a VERY GOOD commentary by Ann..!! ..probably by popular demand..! ]

MORE coming back..!

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing [color=violet]"Barracuda" ..[i]they called her “SaraCudaâ€

..station break..

K: ..back..!

..playing more of Sara tonight..!!

[she did an EXCELLENT job..!! ]

K: was that Sara CORRECTING Biden on foreign policy..?!

..it WAS..!!

Caller : I thought Sara took it to Biden on that, re the economy, she started slow, but she accelerated FAST..!! ..and ..?? ..

K: if Sara wouldn’t have been ‘attached’ to McCain before, ..I wonder how she would’ve been on this..?

..and [re the 2nd question]: I think..?? ..but I've played this on the show before, and I'll be playing it MANY MORE times again, from Cspan, ..just how the Dems were putting down Repubs TRYING to resolve the potential crash, ..back in ’04..!!

They further converse about this..!!

K: not only do I have the audio, I HAVE THE VIDEO..!!

[yes, THAT show was either on last Friday Sept 26th, or Monday, Sept 29th, ..BOTH ARE MUST HEAR/SEE shows..!! ]

MORE coming back..!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast