Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I like it, especially since the news media "accidently" keeps leaving the "illegal" portion of illegal immigrant off when reporting. We need a new phrase that clearly separates us from the pro-illegal, excuse me, criminal alien advocates.
    Exactly MW. I agree with everyone else here. Let's do it. Of course, we will start hearing more of the KKK, racism talk from the illegals and OBL. Bring it on!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Let's join him in using the correct term " criminal aliens" when referring to
    our illegal population.
    It certainly fits so I say use the correct term!

i think i'm going to start using it also. 'criminal aliens' i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Interesting idea. How does everyone here feel? Should I start using the term and encourage others to us it on the air and in the media?

W
    Absolutely! That's what I've been calling them for a long time. I am American born and raised...what would I be called if I broke this many laws, this many times, for this long? A CRIMINAL. What's sauce for the good is sauce for the gander. Just my opinion.

For the PC people who think this might get them confused with space aliens, we can instead call them criminal foreign intruders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    For the PC people who think this might get them confused with space aliens, we can instead call them criminal foreign intruders.
    They know full well what we mean by "aliens". They're just experts at trying to twist the truth.

It fits........I say use it!

OR criminal alien 'visitors' for the Star Trek crowd?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Criminal aliens it is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    The gall of these people waving signs saying "I am not a criminal"! Why hell yes you are! You broke the law coming here. You're breaking the law staying here. You break the law by working here. You break the law .. .you're a criminal!
    Those signs are ridiculous., "I am not a criminal", "Humans are not illegal", "We demand our rights", etc. Are these people mentally challenged or something? Don't they understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL? I hope on May 1st, they bring these signs, Mexican flags, and their drums, and make all the noise they can.
    NO, they don't, because over half of our own leaders are not understanding they are criminal aliens!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast