Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 7.13.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    oh.. a BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on illegal alien news stories, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote them when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Great guest tonight on Terry's show. Thank you for tonight's reminder.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

T: talking about how PC so many people are re the illegal alien invasion..

How BOTH parties are ‘Hispandering’ [to illegal aliens..! ..SEE post two.. ]

How the DEMS are worse, but the Republican party is SLACKING BAD, having SOMEHOW getting McCain as their ‘guy’

How many say that McCain is the better of the two [obviously], but that even McCain has been a campaigner FOR illegal aliens..

BOTH pandering to..

[From: La RAZA [literally, ‘The Race’]

La Raza’s Motto: "Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada"
    "For ‘The Race’ everything, for those outside ‘The Race’ nothing!"

Now this RACIST 'organization' has begun its terrible endeavor to erode OUR Country, funded by OUR government..!!

..Also the Motto of the most horrible of cold blooded Murderous Gangs, MEChA, ‘ironically’ ..one of the nation's largest PUBLICLY-funded organizations, with Chapters in High Schools and College Campuses across the USA..! Note: former so-called 'US Attorney General', Alberto Gonzalez ..says he "..used to be a member.."!

..station break..

[b]CLOWN(S) of the week: FIRST time in history of Terry’s show, that he's got TWO ‘Clowns’..

McCain, for ‘Hispandering’..! [SEE previous posts, 85% of ALL illegal aliens ARE Hispanic.... ]

..AND..

Hussein, for the SAME, except HE'S telling the citizens of the USA, “..that we have to learn Spanish..â€

..station break..

Terry’s talking w/Mark K, his guest from www.CIS.org CIS.org !!

..talking about the differences of ‘immigrants'..

[..there's a HUGE difference between ‘immigrants' and an illegal aliens..!!!]

Mark THINKS Hussein would be the ‘lesser of the two’ re illegal migration..

[I HIGHLY disagree..! ..but I'm NOT rooting for McCain, PERIOD..! We NEED a third party candidate that ALL can agree on..

..OR to get the Republican Party to pull their heads out..! Mitt Romney WOULD help a LOT..!

..the Republican Party is BY FAR the LESS corrupted: 35% vs the 65% of the Dems..!
    ]

Now Terry is speaking to his sponsor, Superior Gold..!

I've read that Krikorian thinks McCain is more dangerous regarding amnesty because to him (McCain) amnesty is personal -- based on McCain's horrible and extensive record on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.. I didn’t get to hear much of the second 30 minutes YET, but PLEASE donate to Terry’s show so he can get MORE time, another hour would suffice..! ..just go to his site and donate via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com..!

PS:..if you haven’t heard Terry's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through his audio archives, he’s got Pod Casts.. AND, Terry recommends listening to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT, right here on the same station, KRLA

Meanwhile, ..one can catch the repeat of Lou Dobbs Radio via:
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! AFTER Lou, it's Jerry Doyle ..& on Saturday Night, it's Tammy Bruce..!]

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost ALWAYS has great hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE my 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

Hi Populist. That is what Mark said on Terry's show about Senator McCain. That this is personal in regards to amnesty.

We must get out the message about SB 60 in California that would grant drivers licenses to illegal aliens. Another open door to other states.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.