Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 8.17.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

T: we want the Gov of CA to make things harder for illegals to be there..! [..and other Gov’s in the USA..! ]

So this OTHER Gov of Rhode Island is doing the same thing..

NOTHING..!

Illegals are NOT immigrants [SEE second post ]

..and Terry FUMES about this ..and RIGHTLY so..!!

RI, the SMALLEST state in the Union, has 40,000 illegals..!

..be right back..! [LISTEN to this show, via his archives..!! ]

..station break..

[b]T: so-called ‘congressman’ Charles Rangel, says..

"..police and sheriff’s around the country who ENFORCE our laws, are small people who want attention.."!

YOU SUCK Charlie Rangel ..illegal alien-loving so-called 'congressman'..

..and YOU are the CLOWN of the week..!!

Guest Evelyn Miller, from www.CCIR.net CCIR.net is on now..!

T: how did you get these sound bites we've heard..?

E: during the Prop 187 ordeal here in CA, the so-called ‘professor’, of UC Riverside , ??, was speaking..!

..and Barbara Cole invited me to this conference..

..we had to be very discreet, as we were the ONLY Caucasians there..!

Fabian Numbnuz was there also..

..and Richard Alitory [sp?] ..and ??,

T: people, Fabian was the Speaker of the CA Assembly..!

E: there was a TRIBAL mindset..!

T: yep, like the clan with the tan..! [see second post..! ]

E: ??, threatened to blow up a billboard of..??

T: THAT, ..IS a TERRORIST threat, yet the Feds didn’t do anything at all..!

..they continue speaking of the history of ??.. they were right there, across the street from the cemetery.. flaming OUR flag..!

They speak of the majority of these illegal migrants that show up to these rallies CLAIM they're 'Aztecs'..!! [yea, RIGHT..!! ], ..yet the majority of them are from southern MX..!

T: it's even been documented that ? ..fought off more Mexicans than Indians..!

[ STUPID illegal migrants..!! ]

[color=green]ANOTHER BIG FAT RACIST: Bill Richardson, ..after congress passed ANOTHER ‘immigration reform’ in ’96..

..shouted “..the Latinos are coming, the Latinos are coming..â€

..LONG station break.. ..doing what I can..!

T: now speaking with John March, of Superior Gold Group..! Please patronize this business that has pledged to help Ramos & Compean..!! Call (88 969-6465 and/or www.Gold101.com Gold101.com

Caller Barbara: I want to invite all, to our next meeting, Aug 23rd, 1p PT, Huntington Beach, CA. MORE info at www.CCIR.net CCIR.net AND/OR CALL: 877.NOILLEGALS

Caller Brad: great to speak to you Terry..! ..I saw you on C-Span, but I forgot when it was..?

T: I'm not sure, contact them..!

Caller George: I still think Hussein AND McCain suck..! ..then speaks of how Ramos & Compean [R&C] were RAILROADED..!

T: I'm sure there WILL be justice one day ..SOON..!

Caller Toni: I'm inviting ALL Citizens to OUR PROTEST..!! ..on Tuesday, Sept 2nd, from 10.3am -2.3pm PT, at the Capital, to protest AGAINST sanctuary cities..!!

T: EXCELLENT..!! EVERYONE SHOW UP..!!

T: I want to let EVERYONE know, that we're making copies of this CD ..of these UTTER RACISTS we're talking about tonight, many of these, we play clips of during our shows..! Remember, you CAN make copies of this, and distribute them to EVERYONE you know..!! ..and for your friends [AND so-called ‘congresspersons’ ] ..in DENIAL that ANYTHING is even happening..? ..Playing THIS to them WILL change perspectives on things.. ..as video/audio DOESN’T lie..!! ..but you have to donate..! [via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com ]

Caller John: I want to remind all in CA, to CONTACT THEIR ASSEMBLYPERSONS, TO VOTE AGAINST SENATE BILL 60..!!! ..THIS IS CRUCIAL, as it effects our nations sovereignty, literally..!!

T: YES, VERY CRITICAL..!! ..contact them and SAY NO..!! ..a ‘good thing’ about the Gov, is he's vetoed this Bill before, but he may have health problems, SO EVERY CITIZEN, CALL..!!!

T: ok, I want to make a comment about the Olympics. ..? American Born.. ? ..I watched Becky Hammond..? ..and Chris Hammond is playing on the German team..?! ..and ?, took second to ? ..and ? is on the Team of Croatia..?! [mentions a few others..! ]

Listen, the Olympics is about the COMPETITION OF NATIONS..! I want to see OUR citizens competing FOR the USA..! ..not for ANOTHER country..!

Caller Althea: we were out getting signatures for the www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law Petition, yet ..police officer(s?) told us we had to go door to door..! ..and they had HELICOPTERS..!

..The cop told us HE/THEY agree with what we're doing, but the ‘higher ups’, told THEM we can't collect signatures from the stations we had set up..!

[OMG..! Corruption, at it's finest..! Grrr..!! ]

T: I can't believe this LAWLESSNESS..! Doug McIntire, Kevin James, ..and SO MANY others have worked SO HARD on this..!

..WHAT you're talking about, is coming from that..

..high school drop out, FOUR time flunky at the Bar Exam, SELF proclaimed ‘former’ Gang Leader & so-called LA ‘mayor’ ..THE CORRUPTED ..Antonio VilLaRATsa..!

..AND his ‘side-kick’ puppet, the so-called ‘police chief’ Ratton..!

Caller Ron: the so-called ‘chief’, ..should be removed ASAP..!!

T: WHERE are the so-called ‘Black Rights’ people..?! [..Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc ] ..this is about www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!! Jamiel Jr., [a ‘Black’ HIGH ranking Citizen..! ], was MURDERED BY an illegal alien..! [see post 2] ..that NOT only had a ‘rap sheet’ a mile long, but shouldn’t have ever been here in the first place..!!

[reminds me of the 4 (Black) citizens (high school kids), MURDERED on the school grounds, ‘execution style’ ..back east in..? PA ?, BY an illegal alien, yet ‘they’ (‘Black Rights’ people) didn’t mumble a word then either..! ]

Caller Frank: calling Homeland Security, but they're not picking up their phone..?!

[SEE links to ICE etc, in the initial post, as I've NEVER had a problem calling ICE..! I'm calling ‘Frank’, a TROLL..!! ]

T: call your congressperson..!

Caller Clyde: re those racists comments..? ..Juan Alverez needs to be included on that list..!

T: about out of time, PLEASE support us..!

[LISTEN to Terry's Pod Casts too..! There's a LOT I didn't get to cover..! ]

T: out of time folks..! Remember to BUY American [USA], listen to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT right here on KRLA, BUY gold from Superior Gold www.Gold101.com Gold101.com, AND visit our buddies over at www.ImmigrationBuzz.com ImmigrationBuzz.com AND www.AmericanPatrol.com AmericanPatrol.com

See you next Sunday..!

Great Show as always..! PLEASE Donate to Terry’s show so he can get MORE time, another hour would suffice..! ..just go to his site and contribute via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com..!

PS:..if you haven’t heard Terry's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through his Audio Archives, he’s got Pod Casts.. AND, Terry recommends listening to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT, right here on the same station, KRLA

..which brings me to..

..if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through past threads of his shows, (..NewsFlash: Kevin has Pod Casts/Audio Archives now..! ) ..there's LOTS more information YOU need to know about..! AND ..on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Note: ..my comments from the second post down are [in brackets], esp at the front of a sentence, everything else is from T, or I've heard it from him before, but not necessarily verbatim ..so just use common sense, bla bla bla..

..on Sunday Nights, the Dobbs repeat isn't till 11pm PT/2am ET..

Meanwhile, ..one can catch the repeat of Lou Dobbs Radio via:
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ] ..AFTER Lou, it's Jerry Doyle ..and LATE Saturday Night/Sunday Morning, it's Tammy Bruce..!

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost ALWAYS has great hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE the 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]

How about doing this?

What if you have Los Angeles citizens meet just outside of L.A. to get signatures. They can't bother you in another city can they? Just make sure you say the petition is for L.A. residents only and they have to drive a little to come and sign. Get exposure on Terry Anderson's show. Kevin James and what about John and Ken,Rusty Humphries. it's either that or try and take it to court. I think setting up just out of their jurisdiction might work.I know those that are devoted to this issue will probably make the journey.What do you think? Get out of the putrid influences of L.A. citycouncil and police dept and mayoral influences.All I can do is suggest a alternative that might work. Good Luck L.A. Reclaim your power.
    Walter Moore for mayor. Ted Hayes for congress.