Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio:Terry Anderson LIVE! 8.31.08 Sun: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man..!!
    ..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!
    ..just wish he had a longer show..!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, here's a copy/paste:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

..sorry for the LATE posting..! ..we had a HUGE electrical blackout here in UT for the past 4-5 hours..! Thanks SOSAD..!

T: ..is MAD because ICE let out a DRUG dealing illegal alien..!

The name of the illegal is..??

Harping on Gavin Newsom for letting the sanctuary city CRAP to even happen..!

..be right back..!

..station break..

[b]T: [color=violet][size=150]CLOWN of the week, is Hussein’s wife, “America Hatingâ€

..station break..

T: now speaking with his sponsor, John March, of the Superior Gold Group..! Please patronize this business that has pledged to help Ramos & Compean..! Call (88 969-6465 www.Gold101.com Gold101.com

Caller Joe: talks of the severity of the illegal alien gangs there in LA..! ..that they’ve been KILLING ‘Blacks’, for a LONG time now..!

T: yes, this has ONLY been being overlooked since the NUMBERS of illegals have been getting HUGE..!

Caller George: talks a bit of the hurricane, & the illegals who snuck in to 'help'..

[..Help..?! HAH..! ..they're here for the $$.. AND MORE..! ]

T: yes, the last time this happened w/Katrina, it was an abomination..!

Caller Doug: talks of how the illegals that snuck in the last time for the hurricane cleanup, ..was SO wrong..!

T: points out & lists SO MANY problems of the illegals..! ..they're turning OUR country into a Third World Cesspool..!

[NO thanks.. to the illegal alien employers..!! ]

Caller Wendy: some have said that Denver hasn’t a illegal problem, NO, THEY DO..! ..as there is ..ALL over our country..!

[yeppers, even HERE in Utah..!! ]

T: we ARE being invaded..! ..and CW [among MANY.. ] says Americans are being denied jobs, just because they don't speak Spanish..!? ..and CW also mentions the www.GranadaForum.com GranadaForum.com ..SEE their site for more details..!

Caller Phil: talks about how deportations are UP..! [see ICE etc, in the initial post..! ] ..also mentions www.EricBeever.com EricBeever.com in the Costa Mesa, CA area..!

T: yes, Eric Beever is on OUR side..!!

T: Folks, we're doing a promotion, we're making copies of these OB moon bats, calling US racists..! ..but THEY are the racists..!

..now playing ONE of MANY of these racists, Fabian Numbnuz..!

T: THIS guy, was the ‘speaker' in the CA assembly..!

..now playing a clip from Art Torres, head of the Dem party in CA..!

T: the rest of America HAS to hear these clips..!

WHY aren't the TV [AND Radio] hosts like.. Dobbs, Hannity, O’Reilly, Beck, etc.. playing these clips..?! These Racists are in PUBLIC offices..!

T: if YOU contribute to our show, we'll send YOU a copy of these racists, then YOU can send them to ALL of the media..!!

[..heh heh heh..! ]

..and Hussein..? ..YOU want to take away OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS..?!

Caller Ron: I'm SICK and TIRED of the MSM calling illegal aliens 'undocumented' & also 'immigrants', etc, etc..!? ..and we're allegedly 'separating' THEIR families..?!

[SEE post #2..! ]

T: Yep, you're right..! THEY, (the IA’s), came here on THEIR own, THEY separated THEIR families, etc, etc, etc..!

T: Folks, we NEED YOUR HELP to stay on the air..! Please send donations to: 3940 Laurel Canyon blvd, suite # ?? [..just GO to Terry’s site, and contribute via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com ]

T: about out of time, PLEASE support us..!

[..and LISTEN to Terry's Pod Casts too..! There's a LOT I didn't get to cover..! ]

T: out of time folks..! Remember to BUY American [USA], read 'The Swings' from my website, listen to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT right here on KRLA, BUY gold from Superior Gold www.Gold101.com Gold101.com, AND visit our buddies over at www.ImmigrationBuzz.com ImmigrationBuzz.com AND www.AmericanPatrol.com AmericanPatrol.com

See you next Sunday..!

Great Show as always..! PLEASE Donate to Terry’s show so he can get MORE time, another hour would suffice..! ..just go to his site and contribute via www.PayPal.com PayPal.com..!

PS:..if you haven’t heard Terry's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through past threads AND/OR listen to his Audio Archives, he’s got Pod Casts..! AND, Terry recommends listening to Kevin James weeknights from 9-11pm PT, right here on the same station, KRLA

..which brings me to..

..if you haven’t heard Kevin's shows before, I'd HIGHLY recommend that you browse through past threads of his shows, (..NewsFlash: Kevin has Pod Casts/Audio Archives now..! ) ..there's LOTS more information YOU need to know about..! AND ..on just what the HAY is going on there, from the heartland of the illegal alien invasion..!

Note: ..my comments from the second post down are [in brackets], esp at the front of a sentence, everything else is from T, or I've heard it from him before, but not necessarily verbatim ..so just use common sense, bla bla bla..

..on Sunday Nights, the Dobbs repeat isn't till 11pm PT/2am ET..

Meanwhile, ..one can catch the repeat of Lou Dobbs Radio via:
    KFNX Stream [I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, though lately, he's been STARTING to STAND UP to them, Keep it up Lou..! ] ..AFTER Lou, it's Jerry Doyle ..and LATE Saturday Night/Sunday Morning, it's Tammy Bruce..!

Note: ..allegedly, because of the conventions, through Sept 8th, CNN isn't broadcasting the Lou Dobbs TV show..! I can't stand Blitzer nor Cooper, and FORGET the Hickabilly Hustler's 'advisor', Lou's so-called Republican..?! He's MORE like a RINO..! (see ‘my observations of CNN' in the initial post) ..same goes for ‘Greta’ AND 'Geraldo' , ..over at Fox News. I'm sure I DON’T have to mention that other MSM, er, msnbc CRAP..!

..and this station, WWTC "The Patriot", almost ALWAYS has great hosts playing 24/7/365..!
    WWTC Stream

AND/OR, you can listen to MANY other hosts from around the Nation, 24/7/365..! [..TOO many GREAT Names to list for suggestions, so just SEE the 'Radio/TV list' in the first post..! ] . . . "..just refresh the browser at the top of the hour.." via
    StreamingRadioGuide.com
    [..but give the browser up to 2 minutes to load, even w/broadband, as they have something like 7-800 stations on their list..!]