Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Terry Anderson Sundays: 9-10p PT:)

Terry Anderson [Sundays: 9-10p PT] The Man!!

..Speaking SOLEY about our Country’s BIGGEST CRISIS, I have to give it to Terry Anderson!

I LOVE his slogan:

[i][size=150]“..if YOU ain’t mad.. YOU ain’t paying attention..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..And this weeks "Most Horriblest Clown of the Week"..

U.S. Rep. Paul Kanjorski
    ..for comparing Mayor Barletta to David Duke..!
    http://www.standardspeaker.com/index.ph ... 9&Itemid=2
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens!

On Terry's show tonight, a caller said that Obama has promised California state senator Gil Cedillo (aka one-bill Gil because he keeps bringing up the bill to give drivers' licenses to illegal aliens) that HE will grant illegal aliens in California drivers' licenses if he becomes president!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    On Terry's show tonight, a caller said that Obama has promised California state senator Gil Cedillo (aka one-bill Gil because he keeps bringing up the bill to give drivers' licenses to illegal aliens) that HE will grant illegal aliens in California drivers' licenses if he becomes president!
    Thanks for the fill in Anna and WELCOME to ALIPAC..!

.. I must've missed that part, [I broke my knee 2 weeks ago and I'm full of pain killers aka OUCH!].. ..but right now, Tammy Bruce, via KFNX, is talking about Omgama Hussein:

http://lightningstream.surfernetwork.co ... &skin=KFNX

How about the Americn Legion campaigning against Illegal Immigration. Nice annoucement !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    How about the Americn Legion campaigning against Illegal Immigration. Nice annoucement !

that was a GREAT commercial
    now what the heck was the websight for them again???

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Technically speaking, it's illegal Migration , but kudos to the American Legion! It reminds me of the pic I've seen of the WWII memorial with the underlying caption: [b]“They didn’t DIE for Open Borders!â€