This is frim NumbersUSA.com

Date: Sunday 25JUL2010 12:45 p.m. EDT

RADIO TRIBUTE TONIGHT TO THE LATE GREAT TERRY ANDERSON, CHAMPION OF THE BLACK WORKING-CLASS AGAINST UNFAIR IMMIGRATION COMPETITION

Many of you have responded to my blog tribute to Terry by saying that you regret that you didn't know about him until now and wish you had.

Well tonight, you can get a lot of feel for the man and his legacy as the final installment of the decade-long Terry Anderson Show opens the mike to dozens of us sharing stories and offering our eulogies.

9 p.m. - 11 p.m. Pacific Time
10 p.m. - midnight Rocky Mountain Time
11 p.m. - 1 a.m. Central Time
Midnight - 2 a.m. Eastern Time

# You can listen to the program on your computer.

This link should bring up the live audio cast:
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/play ... AM&uid=104

If that isn't working, try this one and look for the LISTEN LIVE link on the KRLA page:
http://www.krla870.com/

# You can catch this on your radio from broadcast stations in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Las Vegas.

KRLA 870AM in Los Angeles and KFNX 1100 in Phoenix will carry the two hours live.

KDWN 720 in Las Vegas will carry the first Hour live (9PM-10PM), and the second hour (10PM-11PM) at midnight.

# Listen later.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to listen to a recording of the show on the Terry Anderson website at:

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/

Everybody who has worked with the show the last decade (including Terry) did so almost entirely for no pay. It was an amazing labor of love.

Here is what Michael Wolner, the producer, says on the website today about the final show:

I know how deeply Terry felt about his listeners and all of those great donors that kept the show on the air. The people Terry surrounded himself with felt as Terry did. Everyone did their best to put on a great show. Associate producer Mel missed two shows in three years. Terry's family was incredibly supportive at a great personal sacrifice and that usually goes unseen. Folks, those are my words not the family's.

Its been both a professional and personal pleasure working with Terry and Melanie all these years. I'll never stop missing him.

Michael Wolner

I will be staying up past midnight on the East Coast to get on the phone to take my part in the show. I expect to hear quite an outpouring of the raw grassroots emotions that Terry honored with his radio leadership. He understood working-class and fixed-income people of all races who feel they have lost most control of their lives because of federal immigration policies. He was one of them -- a Black small businessman in South Central Los Angeles who saw how mass immigration and unenforced immigration laws were robbing Black Americans of their wages, their jobs, their neighborhoods, their schools and their culture.

I WANTED YOU TO KNOW,

-- ROY

P.S. It looks like because of the powerful, unrelenting pounding that you NumbersUSA activists and all of our allies across the country have been giving Members of Congress, there is little likelihood anymore that a blanket amnesty ("comprehensive immigration reform") will be brought up for a vote this year.

That is a tremendous victory for the public over nearly all opinion and power elites in this country. Congratulations.

But we are now faced with a much more credible threat this fall. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) said this week that he will try to pass the DREAM Act amnesty. The pro-DREAM forces claim it will give amnesty to 2.1 million illegal aliens. That is massive. And it doesn't even include the millions of their parents and other relatives who will be able to get in line to come.

We'll be giving you specific opportunities to help win the DREAM amnesty fight, too.

NumbersUSA - relies upon individuals like you to reach its goal of an environmentally sustainable and economically just America.
Numbers USA
1601 N. Kent Street
Suite 1100
Arlington, VA 22209

Kathyet