Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Raleigh NC Protest

As far as I could tell, I was the only dissenting person at this rally. There were mostly Hispanics at the rally and I thought it was very successful. Very good police presence and everyone was acting orderly. It started at 5 and was still growing when I left at 6:30. I did hand out some flyers I had made up and I know some of the media did read them.
    We need to start being serious about countering these protests. They are very organized and have good participation. Whinnning on these boards just won't cut it. American's passivity will get us screwed in a hurry.

Here are some photos of the rally.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/davidgough/my_photos

dgough,

Welcome to Alipac. Do you have an idea of how many pro-illegal alien supporters there were at this rally?

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

dgough,

We are about to make our NC Move. Make CERTAIN you are on our e-mail alerts list as soon as possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crowd size

I'm probably not the best at guessing crowds but I think the media was pretty correct when they said several thousand (I think about 1.5 to 2). "Gringo" supporters were few, perhaps a dozen. The organizer(s) of the event were white.

Everyone should check out the photos. Especially the one with of the SUV with the Mexican flag hanging out the window and Viva La Raza painted on another window.