Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rally Against Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Nov 5th

Message from Digger:

I will be attending a rally and protest against former Mexican President Vicente Fox on November 5th, 2007. The rally is being organized by Voice of the People USA. The protest begins at 7PM. All patriots and Americans are encouraged to go and protest this corrupt leader who throughout his reign in Mexico continuously meddled in our politics and our immigration system, actively encouraging illegal aliens to cross our border.

While his country sank and the poor got poorer all Vicente Fox could do is blame the US and call those of us who want a sovereign United States a bunch of racists. We should not and won't stand for this. The current President, Felipe Calderon, is no better and is from the same party as Vicente Fox. Now Fox thinks he can fly around the United States promoting a book he wrote which criticizes the US further and make money off of it.

And Vicente Fox has the absolute audacity to show up in a town right next to Hazleton, Pennsylvania so he can spew his garbage. Come out and give him a piece of your mind with me.

71 Public Square
    Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701

Date And Time
    November 5, 2007 at 7PM

I wish I could be there. You would think the LaRaza crowd would be there in full force protesting, since he is the reason they are running willy nilly in the US from la migra
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

fox is a nobody! i don't waste my time and energy on 3rd world ... nut jobs. any publicity he receives will help him sell his book. my energy is to repatriate his people.

Fox is for HIS PEOPLE the ILLEGALS, and who is that?
    Fox wants to take OVER AMERICA he is as much SCUM as thr president of the USA.
    Bush and him are buddies that is why he is here.
    Makes me sick how much this country is RUNNED into the ground.
    And we have a CORUP government as well as the president.
    BUSH needs to be IMPEACHED. NOW. Get rid of that ass along with the traitor adminstration.
    Bush did break the oath of office in the presidency.
    Look it up.
    Protect this nation agains FORGIN and DOMESTIC.
    YOU are a LYER BUSH.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN