Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm wondering if he may be at the wrong website. I mean, what is he really fighting for? What's his message? What's his complaint? I'm getting the feeling that he just has free-floating anti-government sentiment, but isn't really trying to stand up and fight for anything in particular. Is it just me or are others having a hard time understanding what he/she is talking about.

The only thing so far that I can decifer out of his posts is that he wants us to all stop paying taxes.

I'm wondering whether he's really here to fight to have our immigration laws enforced and to stop a guest worker program and amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You're the one that's naked in a barrel...
    Not to mention hiding in a barrel. I like the stache and hat too.

And Fool the question you are asking isn't "pissing everyone here off" it's your attitude. You have been answered on another thread and you also have the ability to read for yourself, yet you continue to badger us.
    Why are you here?

your welcome liberal. If I can bother in anyway I will. Get your own information...fool
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Americanpatriot said:
    your welcome liberal. If I can bother in anyway I will
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love that Border Patrol hat...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Pinestraw, where'd you get that hat anyways? I want to get a few for some people I know.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You're the one that's naked in a barrel...
    That is not me in the barrel. Its a metaphor for how or government takes everything and gives nothing in return. mountaindag please be advised that no personal attack took place .. I was asked if I liked his hat. I assumed that he was asking me how he looked. So I answered him honestly. You can not respect that? If not, I can not help that. Dagmar please stop with the insults it will not help the fight. By the way I live on a boarder, so it is something to think about every day. But if someone suggested throwing rocks at the sun as a solution I doubt I would join in, I would have to figure out why first.

why are you hear?

numbers on Rally

It was a flop. about 400 people. So much for the majority being "against" illegal aliens. I learned today that the forum moderator will quickly remove any post that is not anti-immigrant.. not Fox News I guess no fair and balanced... just SLAM illegals.

Anyway Rally was not really that successful which is why they got so little press.

Re: numbers on Rally

Quote Originally Posted by 1thinkingperson
    It was a flop. about 400 people. So much for the majority being "against" illegal aliens. I learned today that the forum moderator will quickly remove any post that is not anti-immigrant.. not Fox News I guess no fair and balanced... just SLAM illegals.

Anyway Rally was not really that successful which is why they got so little press.
    Flop? 400 people? Just where do you get your information?

You learned today that you must follow posting rules like everyone else or your post will be pulled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast