Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know your on the right side when the other side is Communists,

SEIU and La RAZA

From the Houston Communist website:

http:// houston communistparty.com/

[Houstonians united against Republican reaction

By James Thompson

HOUSTON – Today I attended a strong rally in front of the Houston City Hall to oppose the draconian cuts in services for working people proposed by the Texas Republican party. The rally was called by the Stonewall Democrats and a member of IBEW, Turner Wright. About 1000 working class people attended the rally and were united in their opposition to attempts by the Texas Republican party to slash the budget for state services for working people. Participants were a diverse group representing both men and women from all ethnic and racial groups mirroring the popultation of Houston.

Republicans are proposing to slash education and health care benefits for poor and working people and their families in an effort to boost profits for giant Texas corporations and enhance the lifestyles of the ultra-wealthy in this state.

A smaller, less significant, Tea Party contingent was present with the obvious agenda to disrupt the democratic process. About 75 Tea Party fanatics were present. They showed their true colors when one of them made their way to the podium of the main event and physically assaulted the President of the Harris County AFL-CIO, Dale Wortham. This maniac was easily subdued by the mounted police of the Houston Police Department (HPD) who were there to keep the peace and did their job without flaw. HPD should be commended for their support of free speech. Other Tea Party people paraded signs proclaiming profanity, hate and civil disorder as is usual of their members.

One sign read “I’d rather be a right wing nut job than a left winger with no nuts and no job.â€
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

While those in the far right propose draconian cuts and the far left want to break up unions and privatize schools, no one has bothered to step up and help those of us stuck in the middle by addressing the problem.

In 1986 Texas voter approved the Rainy Day Fund, not Rick Perry. This was intended to bail us our of bad times. Since about 2003 out Comptroller has warned Perry that if he didn't take care of business tax loops a budget shortfall would happen. He failed to address the issue and here we are in a big mess.

Now what else has not bee address by the far right Rick Perry and his Bilderbergh friends is closing our borders and getting rid of illegal aliens. Last year Texans spent $4.9 billion on educating the children of illegal aliens. That does not take into account the extra teachers, extra administrators, extra books, extra classrooms and extra school that have been added and built to accommodate the millions who have flooded this state. We keep adding more and more illegal aliens and building more and more schools for them and the money has to come from somewhere. Property owners are capped out, but Rick Perry's business friends are loop-holed out of paying their fair share of taxes. Perry's answer is fire American teachers and cut educational programs that American kids need. Lets' take more from those of us who live here and pay taxes but give more to the illegal aliens.

So what do we do, make business pay their fair share of taxes so we can keep building more and more schools for more and more illegal aliens who don't pay taxes and suck the state dry? Or do we finally admit the real problem and start getting rid of the ones (mod edit) that are sucking this country dry? Rick Perry had 8 years to do this and still he filp flops like a fish in a boat. The Republican Party has had many years to do this too. Still nothing but political posturing.

What it still come down to is the democrats want the voter base, the Republicans want the slave labor and Rick Perry is helping Obama create the North American Union and move this country further and further towards globalization. Who gets caught in the middle? Of course the middle class our our kids education and future.

The groups riding the back of teachers is only trying to help move this country towards their own agenda. So far, Obama and Rick Perry are winning. Soon we will all be living in the North American Union and there will be no border.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Especially standing by me, I make my wife look small. I promise that woman will think she had a head on collision with a train if she assaults one of us.
    "You're kidding right!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Especially standing by me, I make my wife look small. I promise that woman will think she had a head on collision with a train if she assaults one of us.
    "You're kidding right!"
    Actually I am not kidding. My wife won the nationals and got a pro card in women's bodybuilding and is still competing. I was a competitive weightifter for 27 years setting 14 world records. While I quit competing 5 years ago, I am still lifting very heavy. I am 6'2" 280lbs, my wife 5'8" and 180 lbs. The last time defaoite62 saw us I had just had open knee surgery from a weight lifting accident. I have put on 40 lbs since then. We are both an impressive couple, one you won't forget when you see us. I can promise you that neither of us would stand and let someone assault us and do nothing about it. Both of us have much bigger bites than our barks.
    Certified Member

"Well Golly! I feel much safer!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Well Golly! I feel much safer!"
    Well Steve, you just have no idea how much better I feel knowing you feel safer.
    Certified Member

Well Steve, you just have no idea how much better I feel knowing you feel safer.
    That's me "Safety First!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12