Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ralph Hall , Republican Rockwall Tx , "I have put in a immigration bill Friday"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ralph Hall , Republican Rockwall Tx , "I have put in a immigration bill Friday"

Hall at a meeting today in Rockwall stated this.

" I have a bill in that will be the bill voted on."

"It will require a three year deal."

One year to secure the border.

One year more for all the illegals to register at a local court house of city hall.
    They will then get a "card" and then they must leave the county "sort of" and then
    start the process of applying, getting legal ect.
    Third year to see if it is working.

He claims it will be the bill the House accepts.

Guess he has more faith in Obama and the Democrats than sane not senile people do.
    He is like 92 years old and been there in the crime two party evil money cult longer than
    any other.

I have checked with "Thomas" on the gov web site the bill is not there yet.

Call his local office in Rockwall Tx, ask for Tom who is his local office boss and the one who drives him around now.

Ralph may even answer the phone himself until he knows this has been reported.

Some one from this web site needs to check this out.

This "apache" will go back in the grass now, they read all our e-mails, and know who we are unless
    we hide where we post from .

They will vote out a crime cover up bill to cover up the 50 years of crimes aginst U.S. all.

This all very interesting and I did in fact call Mr. Hall's office. His staff informed me that Congressman Hall does not have Town Hall meetings and that last Friday he was traveling.

Can you be more specific as the origin of your information?

My wife sat in a meeting today and he said it himself at the Rockwall Texas Republican monthly lunch at Luiggi's restruant there.

Did you call his Rockwall office and talk to "Tom" as Tom was with Ralph today at the Republican monthly lunch where he spoke the words.

If he says no that would be a big fat lie from the evil money cults gofer type, its what they get paid to do.

Quote Originally Posted by apachesknow View Post
    Did you call his Rockwall office and talk to "Tom" as Tom was with Ralph today at the Republican monthly lunch where he spoke the words.

If he says no that would be a big fat lie from the evil money cults gofer type, its what they get paid to do.
    I spoke with Tom, he continued to tell me that Hall wants the border closed. Did anyone at the luncheon take a video with their phone?