Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ramos/Compean Appeal Monday 12-3

Tomorrow, Monday, December 3rd is one day we all have been waiting for in the ongoing saga that is the over-zealous prosecution of Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

The appeal is taking place at 9AM in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Lets hope the appeal judges to the right thing and over turn this verdict and make it be retried with everything coming out, and not certain things left out of the trial.

May this be the beginning of the end of US Attorney Johnny "Satan" Sutton and his assistant Debra Kanof who was the lead prosecutor of the agents.

We'll be watching and keeping our fingers crossed tomorrow for Ramos and Compean. Hopefully this time the truth will come out.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We'll be watching and keeping our fingers crossed tomorrow for Ramos and Compean. Hopefully this time the truth will come out.
    Let's say our prayers !

i dont think these procedings will be on TV or a video feed online.

would be nice, course if it was going to be online id have to miss it cuz of work
    oh well, the usual people on TV will cover it great, im sure

Why should they overturn it? They shot an unarmed man and then covered it up. That he was a drug trafficker doesn't excuse this.

Quote Originally Posted by lolololol
    Why should they overturn it? They shot an unarmed man and then covered it up. That he was a drug trafficker doesn't excuse this.
    you dont know for a fact that he was unarms. how could you know???
    because he said so and the US government tells you so????
    HE WAS NOT searched so no one knows for sure.

as for cover up, from what i have read in reports and a couple of interviews with other BP agents. they say that if the agents believe it was a dry dhoot, meaning no one was hit, then all the agents pick up the casings and report it to supervisors.
    and remember, the punishment for not reporting a shooting, picking up casings or anything else is punishable inhouse by a reprimand or up to FIVE days suspension.. NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGES.

please dont tell me that you believe everything the government believes you do... well i got two words for ya.........

WARREN REPORT

Just an observation concerning the" drug smuggler" being unarmed. I don't know of any drug smuggler that would not be armed
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by lolololol
    Really wher did you get that information from?
    the problem with your Witness is that he is a DRUG TRAFFICKER!
    he was moving dope whole he was testifying. he was caught he was known to carry guns. he is what is known as a BAD WITNESS.

Sure, the drug runner and others STILL claim that he was UNARMED. However, I have reassured Mr. Joe Loya MANY times that I BELIEVE his son-in-law Nacho Ramos when Nacho said that the drug runner was pointing something shiny at him. I told Mr. Loya that Nacho is a thouroughly PROFESSIONAL and REPUTABLE lawman, and that I DON'T blame Nacho ONE BIT for BLASTING the drug runner!

Listening to the podcast on Pat Gray and Edd Hendee.
    Hendee is in New Orleans today and has said hes coming back with Monica ramos and her dad, Joe Loya and will be live in studio during the 8-9 AM Central time on Tuesday
    the show goes from 6-9AM Central time and Im Guessing the entire three hours could be all about this.
    maybe some talk of the houston area man who shot two burglars

www.ksevradio.com