Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Bush used to say that "God speaks through him, and tells him what to do". His is obviously insane. I hope Bush, Sutton, Gonzales, and several others responsible for Ramos and Compean's guilty verdict and prison sentences all rot in hell.
    Can you show me that source BB?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUOTE OF THE YEAR:

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    bush is already going to rot in hell anyways.
    hes too STUPID to know right from wrong
    Couldn't have said it better myself, James! Im afraid if the President had any brains, he'd be more dangerous than he is now. George, if you have any compassion for you fellow countrymen (citizens that is), you'd get the military on the border pronto and tell Mexico to butt out..pronto amigo!!NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    He should've rotted in hell before he caused all of this destruction in this country.

I don't like Bush but we can't blame ALL of the Destruction in this country on him. Sorry to say it but A WHOLE MORE PEOPLE should hold just as much blame and BIG BUISNESS and MOST Politicians can sit right along side and share the blame and let us not forget all the PC people out there ! Thats what has happen to this country Political Correctness if you say something to offend some one then your racist, hateful or an Idiot according to most people in this country. once again I DO NOT like Bush but I am not letting him have all the credit when their is so so so many more that should share it
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Sandra, you are right. It's folly to blame Bush for all the ills in this country. My gawd folks, look around at some of the nutcases like Pelosi, Murtha and Kennedy to name just a few. Oh, and don't forget about that wonderful institution, the ACLU...you know, the ones who want to punish the BOY Scouts, remove all semblance of religion from our government...etc, etc. etc. So, yes, Bush has screwed up big time but he had a lot of help!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Sandra, you are right. It's folly to blame Bush for all the ills in this country. My gawd folks, look around at some of the nutcases like Pelosi, Murtha and Kennedy to name just a few. Oh, and don't forget about that wonderful institution, the ACLU...you know, the ones who want to punish the BOY Scouts, remove all semblance of religion from our government...etc, etc. etc. So, yes, Bush has screwed up big time but he had a lot of help!
    I think if Bush wasn't such a rotten president, the republicans would still have control over both houses of congress. I do blame Bush's failure, which has allowed nutcase democrats like Pelosi to gain power to ruin our lives. I also blame Bush for destroying the republican party that is giving us McNasty for a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I think if Bush wasn't such a rotten president, the republicans would still have control over both houses of congress. I do blame Bush's failure, which has allowed nutcase democrats like Pelosi to gain power to ruin our lives. I also blame Bush for destroying the republican party that is giving us McNasty for a candidate.
    I Blame Bush for alot to I just don't want all the others to be let off the hook so easy I agree with you all but Bush didn't pick John McAmnesty, the voters did that , I am not voting for him in May primaries here in North Carolina and I doubt I will vote in the General either since I feel like it would just be more of AMERICA's Blood on my hands I just don't know whats going to happen but I know as long as the States keep taking a stand and passing laws for illegals then I have alittle hope. But with people like we have to chose from for President , we can look for them to try and step in and stop the states and that is when things are gonna get very very UGLY .
    Because I like most think the Federal Goverment should keep their noses out of STATE Buisness/Laws , if someone doesn't like the laws in that state move to one that better fits your lifestyle. This is just my personal opinion take it for what it is worth.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I Blame Bush for alot to I just don't want all the others to be let off the hook so easy I agree with you all but Bush didn't pick John McAmnesty, the voters did that , I am not voting for him in May primaries here in North Carolina and I doubt I will vote in the General either since I feel like it would just be more of AMERICA's Blood on my hands I just don't know whats going to happen but I know as long as the States keep taking a stand and passing laws for illegals then I have alittle hope. But with people like we have to chose from for President , we can look for them to try and step in and stop the states and that is when things are gonna get very very UGLY .
    Because I like most think the Federal Goverment should keep their noses out of STATE Buisness/Laws , if someone doesn't like the laws in that state move to one that better fits your lifestyle. This is just my personal opinion take it for what it is worth.
    I don't have any faith in the election process in how candidates are chosen to run for president.
    I don't really feel it was the republicans who really chose McNasty as their candidate to run for president.

MY birthday is COMING up...NEXT week...on TUESDAY, APRIL 29, 2008...and as I had said two weeks ago...the ONLY thing I want for my birthday...is for Ramos and Compean to be SET FREE...or for their appeal to be decided in THEIR favor...by then...Ramos and Compean, I SALUTE you...I owe you BIGTIME for BRAVELY serving and protecting your FELLOW Americans, including ME...I am FOREVER beholden to you for your GENEROSITY and COURAGE!

Gee, who would like to become a border patrol agent when you see what happened to these two fellows.

Gee, who would like to become a border patrol agent when you see what happened to these two fellows.
    Ya....just another one of those jobs Americans won't do. If an American won't do it.....then there's a darn good reason as to why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12