Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 comments:

1 - great, feinstein is looking over it. That illegal loving idiot will end up giving them more time.

2 - It's a good thing there is no preferintial treatment given to celebrities. Former border patrol agents get thrown in with illegals with steel toed boots and paris hilton is released early because she isn't comfortable. Gotta love the american justice system.

I try to write the agents a couples time a week. It's so sad that are government is doing this to them and us. Prayer is a key element in getting these men out. God does not like ugly. The evil doers will get theirs.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

This report on Nacho Ramos' declining overall health, must have the Judas Goat-in-Chief, and his flunkies, Alberto "La Raza" Gonzales, and Johnny "The Hit Man" Sutton, doing cartwheels.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bren, I have to agree on this point about God handling it, He will. I want to give you an example.

We have lived in a complex for almost four years now, and during this time, the landlord was obnoxios to us, called our son names, lied to the other tenants about us, and on like this.

During this time, this man, who claimed to be a pastor of his own church, was doing stuff such as attempting to steal our sons lawn care tools he uses to make money (he is 13) so this landlord would not have to buy his own, as well he would take junk furniture people left behind and throw it over the fence onto county property to avoid paying the garbage company.

Now the reason I bring this up is that during this time, he was fined numerous times for these violations of city/county codes, as well, he wound up selling this complex for a lesser price, and is now facing a lawsuit from the new landlord about his lack of disclosure of all too many issues. The lesson? You can't hide your sins forever from God, He WILL exact justice from you, and He WILL from this administration for its prosecution and imprisonment of these men and also for betraying the trust and will of the American people.

Their day with God will come folks, I feel assured of it, and true justice will be served.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen April Do unto others... How true is that? Stealing a little 13 yr olds stuff, bad karma all around. God's gonna get you for that. There ain't no place to run and hide, cause he knows where your at. LOL I think thats a christan song. But anyway it still holds true.

Well Bren, I think this guy is reaping what he sowed as he sold this complex to someone else and is now facing trouble over lack of disclosure of a lot of problems, as well he had a hard time selling, so to my understanding he took a big cut in his price.

He did try a lot, and I am guessing that because he had rentals like this in AZ as well, he had gotten used to being able to take advantage of the illegal aliens, and it was not so with us. We kept telling the people, who are illegal, that although they are not here legally, the landlord still had an obligation to keep these places in good repair and all. Still they were too scared to say anything about the roaches, rats and mold, as well as non-working appliances.

I am 100% anyone breaking the laws to be here, but also get very angry at someone who would use that to their advantage as this landlord did, and employers do to financially benefit.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyway we look at this issue, nothing is right about it. But I do believe people have choices and you take what you can get when your living a lie to begin with. Illegals have the choice whether to come here or not. And of course they won't fret to a landlord about anything, if they are washing each others backs, it doesn't come with a full service wash.

Bren, so true, and here where I live, they certainly were not getting anything in return for their rent $$$ to the prior landlord. He was just taking from them and letting the living conditions of the apartments turn to squalor (we live in a duplex located aside from the apartment buildings so much of all that did not affect us so much).

Slumlord, and most Americans are unwilling to accept the apartments in the shape they have been in (I know we didn't we told him we would not accept the apartments we wanted a duplex seperate from those buildings!), but he knows that illegal aliens would not fight it for fear of him possibly calling ICE or local authorities on them, or even simply kicking them out (maybe he felt since they were illegal, they would have nowhere else to turn to?).

It was win/win for the landlord and all loss for the illegals, yet I felt only a very simple pity for them as they had put themselves where they were by their choices. Mainly felt sorry for the kids, they had NO choice in the whole thing.

We're Off Topic Here

Hey, everyone,

We're off topic here. This is about Ignacio Ramos. Write to him.

Yes, the subject went little south, but we know what the main issue is. I do, and I'm sure alot of alipacers here write the agents when they can. Forgive us women for our yackety yak yackety yak. It happens sometimes, but we never lose our main purpose or goal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast