Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rapid Response Opinions and Volunteers needed ASAP

ALIPAC Activists,

We need your opinions on this article....

Dani's death: The darkness wins
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 186#446186

And your activism on this article. See my request at the link. Please post here if you are responding. We need a good team working on this.

Sex-abuse charges added in slaying of girl, 15
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=77676

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left a message there and they said it had to be approved. Maybe the words "illegal alien" red-flagged the comment.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Count on me. I will make it a priority tomorrow.

Thank you for the help. We need more of our board users to respond to this request.

It looks like we have a hell of a fight on our hands with the Countryman case.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just sent jessicabruder@news.oregonian.com a complaint email about her article "Dani's death: the darkness wins"

I also asked her what she means by that title.

April
    I am furious about the smear campaign that the media is perpetrating on this poor deceased child!!!
    I am on it!

Submitted the following for review and hopefully it will be posted -

The two men charged with murder and rape of Dani Countyman are not "of Miwaukie", as reported by this paper. They are Mexican nationals in the country illegally.

I fail to understand why these facts were ommitted. If we had a secure border and enforced laws against illegal aliens, Dani would still be alive. She may not have had the best of life, but she didn't deserve her fate.

I certainly hope the local law enforcement agency reports these two crimminals to ICE. Perhaps the paper can investigate when this will happen and report the federal govt.'s responce toward these two illegal aliens ?

Good citizens of Milwaukie need to demand the strongest possible action be taken against these two men, by all levels of government. "The Oregonian" should be supporting her family and friends, not shielding the crimminals from state or federal authorities.

I hope this newspaper can report they are denied bail and ICE has them on an immigration hold.

Being a local, and following this one closely, oh yeah, they'll hear from me too!

The tone and purpose of Ms. Bruder's story does leave one scratching his/her head... If the purpose was to explain the hardships in Dani's life, well ok; there's a way of doing it without painting her as a 'bad person'. If the purpose was solely to 'blame the victim', well Ms. Bruder, you ought to be changing professions as I write.

The Oregonian is a rag and has always been sympathetic and very unquestioning about illegals living in Oregon. Lars, Mr. Larson - are you monitoring this story? Gosh, we could really use your help/bully pulpit right now (and so too, of course, the Countryman family).

I hope Nancy Grace, Glenn Beck or Greta VanS will also do coverage on the story.

Isn't it ironic that the rapist Gilberto Javier Arellano Gamboa, 23, shares the same family lineage as our princes illegal alien Elvira Arellano?

Gee, talk about family values.

Dixie

Yep, I hear ya Dix.

'Family Values' my a$$ [yes, much sarcasm intended].

I guess we are culturally inept in that we just seem to lack the appreciation and understanding of brutalizing a single, helpless, minor woman when she doesn't 'go along with' advances from the 2 individuals of the machismo gender. Yeah, you see, it really is our fault. [yes, more sarcasm...]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast