Thread: Rare sighting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rare sighting

While in Virginia last week, had to slow down due to road construction. All the construction workers were US citizens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican Drug Smuggler
    How the hell do you know? Damn racist!
    It was clear as black and white. And they were doing jobs that Bush and Kennedy claim that we won't do!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

You were not in northern Virginia were you?
    You reminded me of a few weeks ago when my spouse and I took a drive out to the western side of our state and felt we had possibly travelled back in time-Americans everywhere,speaking English no less! No bilingual signage to be seen anywhere!

Rawhide!

Hi Rawhide, how ya doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    It is a rarity to see even a few Americans walking along the streets in most parts of the area.

Rawhide!
    This was in South Central, VA going through a small town, northbound, way south of Petersburg. 2 more rare sightings - hotel staff, down near the NC state line, all American citizens; ditto for the Springhill Suites in SAV. Yes, I left a tip for housekeeping 'cause I was convinced there were no illegals on the property.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    You reminded me of a few weeks ago when my spouse and I took a drive out to the western side of our state and felt we had possibly travelled back in time-Americans everywhere,speaking English no less! No bilingual signage to be seen anywhere!

Rawhide!

Are you sure this didn't happen in a dream?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Coto,love your avatar!
    Cayla-
    Forty minutes to the east of where I was, was the poster town for third world devastation of a once peaceful county.

I had a similar sighting in southern PA a few weeks ago-the whole town was having some kind of massive yard sale/craft festival thing-everyone seemed a bit stunned when I made mention of how everything was in English only-the tellers in the bank ALL stopped what they were doing and asked me questions! They seemed very concerned,wanted to know where I was from and was it really that way there-when I answered in the affirmative, they seemed angry-not at me but I think they are concerned for their future.

It won't be long for the PA town,one of the local landscape co.'s has hired a mess of illegals and is putting them up in trailers on their property and one of the guys I hung out with that day has lost his part time job in a milking parlor to an illegal-get this -that he had to train for the job!

It was wonderful while it lasted.

Rawhide!

Two sitings Rawhide WOW. I haven't seen anything even close in years.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Cayla99,
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Are you sure this didn't happen in a dream?
    No. I was up since 3AM and only had 1 pot of coffee at the time. The rent-a-car driver may have also either had the same dream, We both noticed the US citizens working on the road.