Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Rasmussen on Glen Beck

Just watching Glen Beck

He has Rusmussen on right now and he is saying
    Romney is now up 7 points in Florida

Thanks Nevada. That made my day. Romney up by 7 pts.

Polls are mixed though. Another one shows McCain up in FL. This is going to be a wild ride.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Still, Rasmussen is one of the most accurate pollsters.

What's the deal about Mel Martinez endorsing McCain? Some articles say he will, others say he won't out of deference to Giuliani.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    What's the deal about Mel Martinez endorsing McCain? Some articles say he will, others say he won't out of deference to Giuliani.
    Why would it surprise you that he is endorsing McCain??

He is definitely pro-illegal-----and worked very hard to assist in getting Comprehensive Immigration Reform passed!!!!

He would not endorse Guliani, because he is not sure if Guliani is going to be in the race after Florida!!!

However, his endorsement of McCain might have helped to screw McCain-----as a LOT of Floridians LOATHE Martinez over him trying to shove amnesty down our throats!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Martinez endorses McCain. There are conflicting reports whether he will or not, but wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Oh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Martinez endorses McCain. There are conflicting reports whether he will or not, but wouldn't surprise me if he does.
    Oh, your post sounded like you were wondering why Martinez would endorse him!!

I hope Martinez endorses McCain tomorrow!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.