Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

re-engineering immigration policy

This immigration problem is all about money, our economy and greed on the side of some businesses. The simple fix is to put teeth into existing laws which make it a crime to hire illegals and put the burden onto employers. No work, no pay, no reason to stay.

We are a nation of laws. Laws are what makes our society function. Laws are enacted by Congress and this is where the change has to come from. Replace the people who cater to the special interests and defy the will of the people and put in fresh representation. Enact laws that hit employers where it hurts if they hire illegals.... and don't allow them to pass fines and costs onto consumers. There are plenty of companies that can make a decent profit by doing the right thing.

Change the law so that children of illegals are not American citizens. Does that really make any sense to anyone?

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Re: re-engineering immigration policy

Quote Originally Posted by over40
    No work, no pay, no reason to stay.

catchy phrase, I like it!

Change the law so that children of illegals are not American citizens. Does that really make any sense to anyone?
    the constitution has been misinterpreted and these anchor babies should not be allowed citizenship, that's been pointed out by many people debating this issue and I totally agree

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Believe me, I think everyone with a few exceptions on this website agrees with your point.[/b]
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Well put Over40.
    Like most things, in Congress its all about money and power. These traitors can never get enough. Unfortunately there's only a handful of what I would consider good elected officials, and that certainly isn't enough to sway the majority of corruption existing in our government today.
    America needs to wake up and forget about the Republican or Democrat or Independant labels. Its time we get people elected who can prove to us they will stand behind their values for the American people regardless of their political party affiliation.
    What I find ironic is that I feel our country is on the verge of another revolution. The irony is that it will be against King George, same as it was before the first American revolution.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What I find ironic is that I feel our country is on the verge of another revolution. The irony is that it will be against King George, same as it was before the first American revolution.
    I've had that ominous feeling since the marches in May. And I agree, we need to forget the parties and go with the person who represents us the best.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I've had that ominous feeling since the marches in May. And I agree, we need to forget the parties and go with the person who represents us the best.
    Krazy, I wonder how many Americans are feeling this same way.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.