Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ILLEGAL ALIENSâ€

Just to let you know how really pathetic the media is.........

Re: ILLEGAL ALIENSâ€

If anyone out there has looked up this information please post how they did it. I would like to do this for my city because the city does not like to give out that information. I would like to know how much I am being ripped off. Thanks in advance.

We've tried, but neither the media nor the Ds care enough about the issue - in fact - both the Ds and the media are against these measures and have buried them. I've sent press releases out about it but nothing ever comes of it.

We are as frustrated as you are - but - will keep trying.
    OK, so why don't the legislators who support it make use of their franking privileges and mail correspondence to everyone in their respective districts. Highlight the impact of IA on the state; note the legislation they want to pass but cannot get support for; and underscore the lack of support by the media. And tell them to tell their constituents to pass it on to friends and relatives in D districts.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

those gop rep's in pa just aren't "Scaried" enough yet to get up and get it done imo . Good job CitizenJustice , More pressure and get the Alipac'er from pa to help . Smoke'em
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

People complain about the $400 BILLION spent on Iraq the last 5 years.

Why not complain about the $338 BILLION the ILLEGAL ALIENS COST EVERY YEAR? For the last 5 years, that would total $1 TRILLION $690 BILLION.

IRAQ'S $338,000,000,000 compared to
    ILLEGALS $1,690,000,000,000

Not sure if this will answer your questions, but here is some basic info from FAIR on local and state impacts of illegal immigration:

fairus(dot)org
    fairus(dot)org/
    Last edited by Jean; 07-19-2013 at 05:12 PM.