Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: National day of protest

I got the AFLIPAC e-mail, but I couldn't downlowd any of the lists of locations of protests. Does anyone know if there are protests in Tucson, AZ on Saturday? I haven't heard about it from any other source.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

William, I'm having trouble downloading it too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is also a protest in Tennessee at the state capitol. I was going to Virginia tomorrow but I have decided to attend the protest in Tennessee instead. I'd like to see thousands turn out for the deal. I am planning on taking anyone who wants to go along with me. I'll be wearing my homemade ALIPAC t-shirt, too.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

YOU AMAZE ME, REBELLADY! I wish I could pack my bags. HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE of you for the SITE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Will do, Bootsie! I plan to voice my opinion loud and clear if needed
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"