Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To reach Sen. Bond (R-MO) call this office:

Office of Constituent Services:
    308 East High St., #202
    Jefferson City, MO 65101
    (573)634-2488

You may get through here. None of his other 6 offices are answering phones or taking messages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got through, the person I spoke with was very polite but gave no info, just took mine.

I have tried calling 573 634 2488 for awhile now. The phone has been busy every time. I have a feeling the phones have been turned off. How much of a coward can you be not to listen to your voters? A yes vote from any senator is a no vote come election time. I hope all those who vote yes for cloture have a hefty bank roll. Their going to need it when they no longer have a job.

I finally got threw! The staffer took my name and address and was a bit rude about it.

they have turned phones off...and we will turn ourselves off to to them in the future...at the voting booth...that is if there will be elections in the future...which for the first time in my life I am beginning to doubt...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I was just able to get through to the office number posted by Zeezil. Time was 10:03am EST.

Called (573)634-2488

The gal was very pleasant. She told me that Bond is not making a public statement on the Cloture Vote at this time but when I talked to her more in depth, she said he was not in favor of the Bill. Let's hope he votes no at Cloture and just ends this mess asap!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Don't be fooled by the fluff that "he's not in favor of the bill"

Bond was on the Hugh Hewitt show yesterday and basically said that he will vote for cloture today, but if his amendment doesn't pass (getting rid of the amnesty provision) WHICH IT WON'T -- then he will vote no on the next cloture vote.

CALL HIM AND TELL HIM YOU ARE NOT FOOLED -- IF HE REALLY OPPOSES AMNESTY HE WILL VOTE NO ON CLOTURE TODAY!!

(sorry for the caps, but this senator is playing dodgeball)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Bond a co-sponsor for an Amendment?

Just got off the phone w/ Coleman's office and went around and around with that gal. Coleman is voting YES today and she spent time spinning wheels about the process that is going on and wouldn't take the time to hear my argument. Her reason? There are 7 other people waiting for their turn on the phone. I told her it was MY TURN and she needed to hear me since I was on the phone with her, not on 'hold'. I also said the reason why the phone is ringing off the hook is because NO ONE wants this bill back on the floor except Senators who aren't listening to America. I told her I'd just take the issue up with the RNC.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry