Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reactions from Hollywood celebrities?

I do not follow the latest Hollywood news, celebrities etc.…but I am aware a lot of Americans do. Has anyone heard any reactions from those people since the largest protest took place in their town? Maybe if some of them spoke against illegal immigration more people would wake up.

normally they wait till their publicist says its a good time to make a statemen on an issue. they are proably watching polls and stuff and deciding what to say. It's much like the "support the troops" movement. In a few months this will be coast to coast.

I think you can safely assume the the Hollywood crowd likes the current system just fine.

Hollywood people will never do anything that might increase the cost of their gardeners, nannys, or servants.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I think you can safely assume the the Hollywood crowd likes the current system just fine.

Hollywood people will never do anything that might increase the cost of their gardeners, nannys, or servants.
    agreed.

And most of them are Democrats and the Democratic Party for the most part supports immigration. legal and illegal. They love that "We're a Nation of Immigrants". Well, since the first Naturalization Act in 1790, we've been a nation of legal and naturalized immigrants...well, until the Bushes.

Which is totally perplexing because it goes completely against the best interest of the American Worker. I guess the DEMS no longer care about the American Worker. The unions don't even care any longer about the American Worker.

Just US here at ALIPAC!!

We care about the American Worker!!

Because We are American Workers!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They also have been pushing for globalization, one world order, for some time now. Thats why I haven't been to the movies or watch television shows for quite a few years. If Hollywood has done anything it's to soften the Americans towards liberalism and passive behavior.

It's best that they stay out of it because if they open their mouths you can count on them being good puppets for their corporate masters.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)