Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Read the Costitution Parties Platform, immigration stand

We got to get busy finding a true candidate for AMERICA!

This is the NC constitution party.

http://www.constitutionpartync.com/plat ... mmigration

Find your state here.
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/view_states.php
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Nice, Im starting to like the Constitution Party.

Yep, a return to real values!

I voted for a constitution party candidate in 2004.

We need to pick a candidate, stand united and we can get this done!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Unless Michael Savage starts his party, I will vote Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Why not just go with the constitution party? They already have the party set up. We're not going to be able to do a thing, people won't get behind 1 party or person. Well, they will but after its too late.

People don't see the big picture and have no sense of urgency. We don't have enough time to build parties and everything that needs to be done. We need to get behind a party right now and start putting what little money we have to the cause now, not in 3 months. It will be march before you know it which means time is quickly running out! We're down to 8 months now! Next thing you know it will be spring and summer, people will get busy and other things will occupy their time, their attention diverted. Now is the time while everyone is into politics.

Is it just me or is there anyone else that feels like the candle is burning really quick? 8 months may not be enough time to rally 100 million people that we need to get the job done. I own a small business and I know in order to keep the business running and growing you have to plan a year ahead of time. This mission is large and we have no options but to get started now! If we keep saying we'll wait around on people to make a move then we're going to lose this country. Look what happened to Fred Thompson and Rudi when they waited to get in the game. The time has come. If these other independent parties are going to be heard they will need funding. I'm stretched on finanaces like everyone else but we must fund these parties with $5 if thats all we have. We must have the will to be heard. Plus keep in mind there will probably be attempts to block the party from participating and in which case law suites will have to go through the process. Remember what is a stake. Possibly another 100 million people coming to this country. If the country has been damaged this badly by a simple 10% change in the population just imagine what another 25% to 33% change will mean. If the average family lost $2,000 a year in income since 2000 then just think with three times the number of new people coming in might make on our saleries? Another $8,000 or $10,000 less per year for Americans with two income families on average? $5,000 less per year for a single person? Thats just the average. Some families have lost $10,000 a year in income right now, just depends on the industry your in. and with another potential 100 million coming in there won't be an industry that isn't effected. That means all these people that are making a decent living right now are going to be effected even though they think there is now way it will ever touch them. Between that and outsourcing 90% of Americans income is going to be going down, its just simple economics. Isn't this going to make bancruptcies and healthcare and social service cost skyrocket? Won't that lead to a massive tax increase? This idiocy isn't sustainable. This is a new day of slavery that is upon us! These parties are our last chance for a Independent America. This is just as important or more so than alot of other things we are doing. We must choose the smart battles and fight with all we've got!
    The constitution party will have a great head start because most of the Ron Paul supporters will flow there. We need to get it out and spread the word now!

I'm am not trying to be holyer than thou. I'm not perfect and I don't claim to have all the answers. But we know what we are faced with and we need to support people who will cut to the chase and say enough is enough! Lets get back to the business of being America and looking out for America first, the rest will take of care of itself if we just do the right thing for this country, which is to protect it from all threats and reclaim our Independence!

The politicians say they know whats best for America but they have no crystal ball. No one can tell the future unless you make the future which means our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been hijacked. They say a true leader is one that can lay a path to the future of prosperity. The only problem is, we already have that plan and its called the United States Consitution. But the greedy politicians want to think they are the new George Washinton when they aren't.

The definition of the word THREAT
    1.An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
    2. An indication of impending danger or harm.
    3. One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.

The meaning of TREASON:
    1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
    2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.
    <------ LOOK WE GOT BUSH AND THE WHOLE CONGRESS AND MOST OF THE SENATE ON TREASON!
    We have no doubtably lost all trust or confidence in them, the polls reflect this with the stats on public approval ratings.