Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    And who is paying for all this organization?

W

I got this link off the CHIRLA page so I am sure it is them. Here is the link to that page.

http://www.chirla.org/new/node/18

American Elizabeth wrote:

Well, now it seems maybe they are having funding problems? Are they not getting the corporate dollars they hoped for?
    In their news letter link on their page it says they need $25,000.00 by the end of April. I think they are going down and all this is a desparate attempt to stay afloat!

They sure do have a big list with lots of demands. I really cant believe the arrogance of people who truly believe that they deserve the same rights bestowed upon American citizens, simply because they arrived here in the United States. Unbelievable.
    These squatters, illegal aliens, lawbreakers, or whatever you want to call them, are in OUR country illegally, yet feel they have a right as human beings, to rewrite our laws to suit their needs.
    What if the situation was reversed, and we squatted all over the place. and DEMANDED equal rights. What do you think would happen?
    Would anyone pay us any attention, and what would they call us?

This makes me so angry I can't even read all of it.

ILWU-AFL-CIO

Click here: ilwu.org : Political and Legislative Action
    http://www.ilwu.org/political/index.cfm

INTERNATIONAL
    LONGSHORE &
    WAREHOUSE UNION
    AFL-CIO
    1188 FRANKLIN STREET
    SAN FRANCISCO
    CALIFORNIA 94109
    (415) 775-0533
    (415) 775-1302 FAX
    WWW.ILWU.ORG
    JAMES SPINOSA ROBERT McELLRATH WESLEY FURTADO WILLIAM E. ADAMS
    President Vice President Vice President Secretary-Treasurer

January 18, 2006
    Dear Senator:
    The International Longshore & Warehouse Union (ILWU) is deeply concerned about our nation’s broken immigration system. However, we are equally troubled by the ill-conceived and draconian measures passed by the House of Representatives in ththe Border and Immigration Enforcement Act of 2005 (H.R. 4437).
    see full letter at top link

Learn More About Web Results

International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) AFL-CIO group with over 60 local unions in the Western United States and a marine division comprising the Inlandboatmen's Union of the Pacific.

www.ilwu.org/

http://www.ilwu.org/
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Domak, they are extremely brainwashed people. It used to be union people would NEVER have gotten involved in such matters. Now you see this support for the illegals, yet, yes, it does undermine their very jobs and incomes eventually. I do not think they realize that.
    I think they know, they just think if they can sign up all these illegals, they will have more dues coming in.

Any Union that lobbys for this, needs to be investigated!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

WE NEED to link the connections between: wars in Africa, south America, Asia, Iraq, Palestine & Korea with sweatshops in Asia as well as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider; multinational corporations and economic exploitation with racism and poverty at home--then we can win the struggle.
    ...and how about global warming too.

April
    moosetracks wrote:

I think they know, they just think if they can sign up all these illegals, they will have more dues coming in.
    I agree, unfortunately it seems like everything keeps coming back around to the greed factor.

Banned
    April wrote:
    I agree, unfortunately it seems like everything keeps coming back around to the greed factor.
    "Greed" has spawned many revolutions...

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Greed" has spawned many revolutions...
    Yes, history does repeat itself.

In their news letter link on their page it says they need $25,000.00 by the end of April. I think they are going down and all this is a desparate attempt to stay afloat!

i'm sure the mexican government will happily cough up a measely $25000 in exchange for the United States....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast