Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any thoughts on who we should focus on??? I'm trying to call everyone, but any special focus??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SENATORS LAMAR ALEXANDER, BOB CORKER FOR SURE - keep the devastation to the state of Tennessee and no re-election for Alexander no matter how secure he thinks he is. We will confront him at rallies as was done in Cookeville, TN during Memorial Day break. We will protest him, do precinct walks against him. Inform him is now listed as pro Amnesty with the Senator Sellout video on YOUTUBE.

While he is going to use YOUTUBE for his re-eleciton campaign he said, we will use it to counter his election bid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Populist wrote:

Bush will be lobbying hard -- WE HAVE TO COUNTER WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE!!
    Yes we will! Fortunately Bush has no credibility with the people and the Senator are bound to see that AND we just need to remind them OVER and OVER who their REAL employers are!!!

April
    Populist wrote:

Any thoughts on who we should focus on??? I'm trying to call everyone, but any special focus??

PhredE posted that these are the states where both senators voted for Cloture.

Connecticut
    Delaware
    Hawaii
    Illinois
    Maryland
    New York
    New Jersey
    Rhode Island
    Washington
    Wisconsin

So where do we stand now?

April
    If you are talking about Cloture, this is how it stands for now.

Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on the Kennedy Amdt. No. 1150, As Amended )
    Vote Number: 203 Vote Date: June 7, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
    Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 1150 to to S. 1348 (Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 )
    Statement of Purpose: In the nature of a substitute.
    Vote Counts: YEAs 33
    NAYs 63
    Not Voting 3

Thanks April, i'm on it.

I think I may have this figured out.

Reid and crew do not have enough votes to survive cloture. While they can beat back amendments, their support levels have fallen under 60!

Many of these amendments are only being defeated by Vote Counts: YEAs 42
    NAYs 54

54 votes would be enough to pass this bill if Cloture passes, but is not strong enough to get the 60 needed for cloture!

We may well be watching the death dance of this bill!

Push Team! Push!

I am on the phones with you!!!!

W

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910