Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REAL ID stealth amnesty?

I was looking at a chart of legal immigrant numbers, and noticed the number of asylee immigrants had jumped recently, then found out it was because:

"The number of asylees who became LPRs in 2005 (30,286) nearly tripled compared to 10,217 in 2004, mostly thanks the REAL ID Act, which removed the 10,000-per-year limit on the number of asylees who could adjust to LPR status." http://www.migrationinformation.org/USF ... cfm?ID=415

The numbers jumped even more in 2006 to 116,000, and it has been about 80,000 the past two years. In other words REAL ID increased the number of asylum immigrants eight fold!! I never even knew that. I think we know that there is a lot of fraud in asylum applicants, they are allowed to work and receive welfare while their case is pending, they are allowed to appeal denials until they finally win, and even those who receive a final denial are not deported. I think all of these describe Obama's aunt.

When we call Congress to oppose amnesty, we need to hammer them about this stealth amnesty they already passed!!!

This whole situation reeks, they insert a stealth amnesty in the Real ID bill, then keep coming back with more amnesties like the Dream Act!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Let the illegals pay for the high taxes not Americans.

It seems our Gov't will pull any dirty trick to get these criminals into our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE said:
    It seems our Gov't will pull any dirty trick to get these criminals into our country.
    Yep. It isn't apathy or being out-of-touch on the part of the Gov, they almost seem desperate to keep them here. They will use any sneaky little means to provide incentives, keep them here, and ultimately amnesty them.

The pro-amnesty Republi-cons want cheap labor (which will just evaporate immediately if amnesty happens, in fact most illegals will likely become union members), and the pro-amnesty Demo-rats want all the Demo-rat votes.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</