Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The meeting is at 6 pm tonight. I Hope we can do some good. Anyone going to the meeting in Raleigh.

Jim Guest is willing to Meet with people on Friday the day before the meeting and also on his way home after the meeting so if someone wants to set something up, CONTACT Me.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just so you all know for those who actually read about it. I went to the meeting and it was very informative. Just before I left for the meeting one of my web sites was hacked and I have had others attempted to be hacked.

DHS wants this to pass and they do not want people talking about it. The choice is to be intimidated or to stand up and speak while we are able to. The people are not supposed to fear their government.

How many people actually believe that the REAL ID will protect you from a terrorist? What are you going to do if one comes and has a weapon? Hold it up and use it as a shield?

Do you think it will protect you from ID theft? DHS has been hacked over 800 times reported last month.

Will the Real ID stop an illegal from driving? Will it stop criminal emplouyers from paying them under the table?

England has a Biometric Id. England has Identity Theft at a rate of 90%!

England has cameras everywhere, tight controls on their ids. How many times have you see acts of Terrorism over there lately?

The Facial Recognition Software Program is only 30% accurate. That means anyone who has similar features as someone on the watch list can bbe put in jail via the patriot act indefinitely and no one will know what happened to them.

This ID is nothing more than a track and control mechanism for law abiding Americans.

Who wants a Real ID?

There is a meeting in Raleigh on Saturday, Will you be there?

Rep Jim Guest is willing to stop off in TN if you want to hold a meeting there after Saturday. Just contact me.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

"Rep Jim Guest is willing to stop off in TN if you want
    to hold a meeting there after Saturday. Just contact me."

What area of Tennesssee?
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN
    "Rep Jim Guest is willing to stop off in TN if you want
    to hold a meeting there after Saturday. Just contact me."

What area of Tennesssee?
    He told me he was open for suggestions. he wants to get the word out. It would be great if you could get a couple dozen people or more together. Just send me a PM with your contact info and we can talk.

I'll make it easier for you. Here is Rep Jim Guests personal Email Address. If you want to meet with him send him a note. jimoguest@msn.com

Speak with him directly. He is making a huge sacrifice to go around the country to put an end to teh Real ID. Those that want to support him are welcome to contact him. He is very down to earth, but will tell you how it is.

BTT

Just so you all know for those who actually read about it. I went to the meeting and it was very informative. Just before I left for the meeting one of my web sites was hacked and I have had others attempted to be hacked.
    JP, who, how and why could or would someone do this to your websites?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal, there are people who want this id Passed. Intimidation is something commonly used against those who oppose Police State Powers. I have every hack attempt of my web sites logged and sent out to others.

Pretty scarey.

I think the agenda is on "fast-track" now, since we stopped the immigration bill. It's just a "gut-feeling" that I have, I may be wrong, but it seems that way.

I just have this "gut feeling" that someone could be willing to stop at nothing now. I think you know who "someone" is. Whenever "someone" is very quiet.....we know that "someone" is busy working.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course, I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just making a generalization.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast