Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE REAL JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!!!!

from NUMBERSUSA

THEY GIVE JOHN MCCAIN A BIG FAT "D" for his Senate votes on immigration reform.
    You can see how McCain voted on every immigration bill and it is not pretty.
    This guy is saying what he thinks we want to hear and it is not the first time he has changed his position. He played the maverick to George Bush's agenda until he decided he could do better to back him on Bush's AMNESTY agenda.

I have heard John McCain speak on the necessity of reducing spending.
    We are trillions of dollars in debt to China to finance a war John McCain supports ---- I have not heard him speak in depth on how he can possible reduce spending and prosecute the costliest war in history.

I haven't heard McCain address the issue of our wounded soldiers returning to horrible conditions and treatment. But then he is for continuing an unwinnable war which has been going on for 1000+ years.
    THOSE WHO DON'T LEARN FROM THE PAST ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT.

THE REAL JOHN MCCAIN!!!!!!!!

You know what? It is not John McCain's fault, it is the people who vote for him. There are too many people who are too ignorant to understand that John McCain's position is not for the good of the American people but this is exactly what the media is saying over and over again that McCain is the right man for the job, but wait until he gets nominated. The same media that is crushing Mitt Romney over John McCain will start finding reasons why not to vote for him over Hillary and the first error they'll find on him will be his age.

Don't forget the Keating Five scandal.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

For the first time, I now believe the polls across America, that say the majority of Americans favor 'comprehensive immigration.'

My Lord, not even smiling Juan Hernandez terrified their American souls in Florida.

I do not believe the citizenry are dumb, stupid, or unaware of our illegal immigration invasion. They simply do not care. Besides, many, many, of our fellow citizens profit in some way by illegal aliens.

I believe the majority of Americans could care less about the sovereignty of our borders. I believe the Patriots care, but there are just too few of us to make a real difference, as proven when Florida won the 57 votes last night.

Maybe Mitt Romney will be McCain's vice president. Stranger things have happened.

I do not believe the citizenry are dumb, stupid, or unaware of our illegal immigration invasion. They simply do not care. Besides, many, many, of our fellow citizens profit in some way by illegal aliens.
    You bring up a point often missed here. There are MANY and millions of Americans who profit from them -- restaraunt owners, hotels, construction industry, etc, etc. Many people like this are busy and don't pay attention to the news -- all they know is they're making money and things are great. My SIL is like this with her carpet business. I know she probably employs several illegals on her carpet crews -- but it doesnt' matter to her -- that helps her keep business afloat is to have the workers to do it.

And she is NOT or never has been the type to pay attention to politics or even read a daily newspaper.

I also feel Florida is swamped by retired New Yorkers (libs) as well as retired military who are also oblivious. All they see is their "war hero" which is laughable as if it made any difference now.

[quote="jjmm"][quote]

"You bring up a point often missed here. There are MANY and millions of Americans who profit from them -- restaraunt owners, hotels, construction industry, etc, etc. Many people like this are busy and don't pay attention to the news -- all they know is they're making money and things are great. My SIL is like this with her carpet business. I know she probably employs several illegals on her carpet crews -- but it doesnt' matter to her -- that helps her keep business afloat is to have the workers to do it. "[quote]
    --------------------------------------

jjmm...does your SIL have a big turnover with her crews? The reason I ask is that every time I hire carpet cleaners, painters, window cleaners, etc, invariably one of the workers, almost always an hispanic, will approach me on the sly and offer his services at a steep DISCOUNT if I wish to use his services in the future! I usually tell the owner of the business that his 'employee' is 'moonlighting' on the side...and taking away customers.

There seems to be a big turnover here because of this problem, but then the 'supply' of illegal workers is endless, unfortunately!
    '