Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real Problem... Need some help.

Hi, I'm 17 years old, and I have to go about getting a social security number, on my own. I've never really done anything on my own, so, this is kind of scarey. Here's my problem...

My parents never got a social security card for me as a child, and I'm having, now, to apply for one. I already went into the office and filled out the paperwork, and application, and gave over the required documents, but my question is; what is the possibility of me not getting a Social Security number? I'm a senior in high school, who plans to go to college, and plans to get a job, and this is VERY important to me... Please help me out if you can.

Thanks,

If you were born here in the US, you will have absolutely NO problem getting a SS#!

I lived outside of the US for many years, when I came back I had a new surname. Changing over my card was no problem. Did the SS office give you a cover letter stating you have applied for a SS#? If they did this is all you need to get a job, your SS card will follow in about 10 business days.

Banned
    jopes84

This is way to hard to answer with out knowing all the details
    any details would help...
    Are you are An American or born here anchor baby
    In the past 17 years you would have had to have had a SS#/ card number. Theres no two ways around that...

But if youve already went to the Office and ask for one (which I dont think they give it to miners by themself) you would already have all the answers !!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

I agree Greg...

I agree Greg.. I cry bogus, dreamie, etc..

PS:

I put Mike Mcconnell’s name in the ~eh~ category of the radio list.. Has he 'flopped' back yet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I.C.E. www.ice.gov

Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

866.347.2423 24/7/365!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Call the SS office, we don't have those answers for you here.

http://www.ssa.gov/

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My memory may be shaky, but: I have grown children in their 20s. One thing that happened early on is that the gummint started demanding SSNs for the kids if you wanted to claim them on your income tax. It was phased in while mine were quite young - we had to file for them all at once and their numbers are somewhat consecutive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TROLL.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    TROLL.
    Lets see if it comes back

This is strange -

Why this forum for a newbie to ask such a question?

I'm going to suggest that our users here not engage this individual, as he has also posted a similar - if not identical - message on a popular computing forum as well:

Hi, I'm 17 years old, and I have to go about getting a social security number, on my own. I've never really done anything on my own, so, this is kind of scarey. Here's my problem...

My parents never got a social security card for me as a child, and I'm having, now, to apply for one. I already went into the office and filled out the paperwork, and application, and gave over the required documents, but my question is; what is the possibility of me not getting a Social Security number? I'm a senior in high school, who plans to go to college, and plans to get a job, and this is VERY important to me... Please help me out if you can.

Thanks,
    http://www.unix.com/whats-your-mind/447 ... -help.html

Question to jopes84: Are you sure you're not a person in the US working, probably in the IT area, and needing to become 'legit' in order to avoid falling into illegality with your current visa situation (that's where my money here is).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast