Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The real reason that Republicans lost the house and senate

Over the past month I have talked to quite a few Democrats, Republicans and Independents. In my state of Maryland and other states like VA, NC, SC and PA.

The people who are not party above all else types, by a wide margin said they voted against Bush, the number 1 reason was his ineptitude in handling the Iraq war(believe it or not most I talked to wanted us to go in ,wipe out the terrorists and their sympathizers, then get out and let the animals kill themselves off).

Yes there were a few that did not want us in Iraq at all, me I would have bombed them into hell and back, but that's me. The number two reason they voted against bush was they considered him a smart ass elite that did not care about the people.

And the number three reason was Immigration related, because they figured even the ones doing the talking about closing our borders and deportiing the illegals, were all talk and no action, they remembered the 2004 promise that never happened. The old "fool me once" saying.

The powers that be would have you believe Republicans lost the House and Senate because of their tough talk about illegals. Remember folks the people doing the talking are the same ones who wanted open borders and the downfall of America as we know it.

The traitors will try to use this lie to ram amnesty down our throats, but what they do not realize is a whole lot of Americans (80 percent plus), are going to be mighty pissed if they do.

Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who votes to give illegals amnesty(no matter what they call it), is a Traitor pure and simple.

Also I would look for the Idiot savant in the WH to try and reinstate the draft along with recruiting more foreigners into the armed services(His way of avoiding this whole illegal thing).

Bush is on a fast track to destroying this country and he knows it. Makes you wonder if his paymasters planned this all along.

We are on the road to destroying our own country. We made poor voting choices before, and we are making them again. I am beginning to think that we like getting stepped on. Politicians are doing little to meet the demands of our tax paying citizens, and bend over backwards to help those that should not be heard. In addition, they spend most of their time strategizing against the opposing party, so nothing of value ever gets done. Maybe it is time for an Independent.

As for voting for Bush, I didn't vote in the last two Pres. elections. I just couldn't hold my nose long enough to vote for either.

Anyone who believes we have a choice in our votes or that there is a real difference in the two parties needs to think about it.

Anyone who thinks this President in any way got 'a lesson' in the last election needs to think again. Getting out of Iraq is probably something we can't accomplish in his next two years - no matter what the Democrats say or do. Being able to side with the Democrats and give this country away to the illegals is something he can get done - now that they are in charge.

While I had a glimpse of the President's desire to open us up to illegals and to blur our nation's borders, I will admit he has surprised even me. He stated many times right after his election what his intentions were in the matter and he has gone ahead with his plans.

As to national security - there are many reasons, I doubted the Iraq invasion. This President has done nothing - worse than nothing to make this country secure. Why would a President go to the other side of the world and invade another country - and not even close or patrol our borders.

He has stood up and screamed about terrorists and just how dangerous they are - yet he leaves our borders totally unprotected - even announcing to the world they are open. A country at war with terrorists cannot afford to do something that dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know a lot of republicans that sat home on election day. Most of them cite illegal immigration, the budget and Iraq as the reasons. As republicans they just couldn't see supporting the republican party or candidates if they were going to be sold a bill of goods. Bush regularly looks the tv camera right in the eye and out right lies to the american people. Well he is solely responsible for setting the republican party back twenty years. Republicans had the house, senate, presidency, and the USSC. They could have done anything they wanted. They had a once in a lifetime chance to really accomplish something that mattered and made a difference. And what did they do? They made it harder to declare bankruptcy all while spending more money than a democrat could ever dream of.