Thread: real terrorist

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

real terrorist

Is our govt so stupid as to think( and want us to think), that al quada communicates with each other by telephone and to think we are safer because they listen to our phone calls abroad to our friends and families.
    We have not been hit because we are being hit hard in Iraq and Afghanistan so why should that come here. There is nothing stopping them if they wanted to hit us. I am more afraid of how hard we are being hit by Illegals than al quada.Have they intercepted any calls and what have they done about it that makes we safer? This is nothing more than rhetoric to make us think they are doing something with all the money being spent on homeland security.
    Those given amnesty will be breaking down fencesto get back to Mexico. which will look very good compared to this country.

I don't fear al queda to the extent that I fear our government. IF al queda made ONE strike....our government makes strikes against our freedoms and liberties every single day....

MJ

Private businesses collect (and sell) more personal data on citizens than al queda, or the government.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I do not know why they need to spy on our phone calls to get terrorists when WE THE PEOPLE know where these terrorists are. Bin Landen is in the Oval Office and all the Al Quaeda gang is in the Congress; except one or two American patriots.

Bin Landen is in the Oval Office
    I think that he is at GWB' ranch in Texas playing golf in his dress.

As I understood our great leaders speech a few days ago (on about May 10) they are now also monitoring domestic phone calls as well as e-mail messages, nothing was said about Instant or Text messages.

This seems very strange since there has been very little terrorist activity, I have not heard about any "Grey alert" warnings about terrorist activity in several months.

In fact the only significant events that have happened recently have all been related to over-immigration. It seems to me what they are really worried about is civil unrest and or uprising of Americans who are fed up with this crap.

Not that many of our politicians often refer to our constitution, but the one that you never here them mention is the right that we have as Americans to replace our government at any time we see fit.

- And that scares the hell out of them.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.