Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And the real winner is…Peggy the Moocher

And the real winner is…Peggy the Moocher
    By Michelle Malkin • November 5, 2008 12:17 PM

By Michelle Malkin • November 5, 2008 12:17 PM

My syndicated column today looks at how both parties in Washington have fueled our out-of-control bailout mania and entitlement culture. The ethos is embodied by Peggy the Moocher — the Obama supporter who is no doubt ecstactic today over the prospect of her gas and mortgage bills being covered. We are a Land of Peggy the Moochers now, in large part thanks to Republican capitulationists. That is the main point of the piece and I don’t want you to miss it. It’s not just about one Obama supporter. It’s about the endless parade of corporations and homeowners lining up for their handout and how the GOP failed fiscal conservatism. Failed the party base. And failed taxpayers. On a related note, the American Issues Project has just released a new survey of voters in battleground states. The bailout “played a big and punishing role for the GOP.â€

Where does the line form millions are now saying. Some are in for a very rude awakening. How will Senator Obama respond to these people?

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can’t blame Peggy the Moocher for viewing Obama as the superior Santa Claus.

That gives me an awesome mental picture. It would make a great poster just in time for the holidays....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like this is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

[quote]“Because I never thought this day would ever happen. I won’t have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won’t have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know. If I help [Obama], he’s gonna help me.â€

The mere fact is that their is not enough money in this country to take care of any moochers right now, Just sit back relax and let obama's promises come back to destroy his administration!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Now Obama did say.....it will be HARD......there will be alot of sacrifice.....it will be long road for the future.......but I don't think they got that part......or even understand what that means.
    He said that in his informercial, along with "government can't do everything". What took so long for him to admit the obvious?

You're right crazybird, they're not getting it. People who think like Peggy don't think this will apply to them.

Wonder how long before Peggy wakes up and smells the coffee?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Probably when her gas tank runs dry and her mortgage payment is due and there's no check in her mailbox from the big "O" to cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Probably when her gas tank runs dry and her mortgage payment is due and there's no check in her mailbox from the big "O" to cover it.
    I think a lot of people are going to wake up one day and say to themselves, "what have I done?" He lied to me. REALLY? You think and why didn't YOU check out what he was saying. TV image lovers are so easily duped.

What we are seeing in today's America is exactly what Thomas Jefferson warned of,

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

So it really doesn't matter who gets elected until the weed of debt is cut down, and the root starved of water so it may never be allowed to flourish and reduce the people to depotic positions again.