Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reality Check everyone !!

Anyone can find some facts as to why Mexico is blackmailing our country. Their economy is booming, their housing market is booming as the US's dies? We all know it is because their invasion of the US has paid big bucks as their money goes back to Mexico. Our recession is Mexico's gain. Yet our President and our Congress say nothing, do nothing.

We have a border patrol agent murdered and the shooter crosses back over the Mexico border, yet Mexico says they will not help in the aprehension of the killer. The administration does nothing, doesn't even complain.

Really guys, what do they have on us to blackmail us in this fashion. Did they throw King George in bed with some seniorita there in Mexico with taped footage? There must be a reason that Mexico owns the US; does anyone know?

Banned
    It might have been the donkey show in 2001

But there may be others

Who knows at this point............

Maybe Bush, Sutton, etc. are connected with the cartels somehow----and they have proof of this!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I think it has to do with the NAU and I think Boosh is guilty of treason and is in cahoots with Mexico encouraging IA's to come here to push the joining of our countries and Calderon has info we do not know about. YET !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

usanevada said:
    It might have been the donkey show in 2001

It seems as though George W. Bush already is in bed with Mexico. I'm sure it has to do with NAU. They want to make it easier for the integration of the three countries. It's very scary!

Its not blackmail. Its the big plan of the CFR. Bush is simply following orders. Hes not in charge. Hes just doing his part to comply with directions from his bosses, the CFR. And hes not sneaky like the others.. he boldly charges on.

The Boosh family is probaly guaranteed a fiefdom in the new feudal order.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Reality Check everyone !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Anyone can find some facts as to why Mexico is blackmailing our country. Their economy is booming, their housing market is booming as the US's dies? We all know it is because their invasion of the US has paid big bucks as their money goes back to Mexico. Our recession is Mexico's gain. Yet our President and our Congress say nothing, do nothing.

We have a border patrol agent murdered and the shooter crosses back over the Mexico border, yet Mexico says they will not help in the aprehension of the killer. The administration does nothing, doesn't even complain.

Really guys, what do they have on us to blackmail us in this fashion. Did they throw King George in bed with some seniorita there in Mexico with taped footage? There must be a reason that Mexico owns the US; does anyone know?
    their economy is booming, for the top 5% and no one else...

I think I said earlier that the Global Corporations and their diplomats would not care if all 250 million Americans were killed and raped by illegals.
    and I say 250 million because I figure a few million are the garbage the State Department is letting in, visa overstays, Hi-B visa workers and the illegals themselves.
    they really don't care and neither does the media.
    Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast