Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reality of numbers vs time factor

Question: With a prez that favors this treasonous "comprehensive immigration reform" and a congress loaded with newly elected members who have the same ideas, how can we realisticly stop these taterheads from passing legislation when they already don't listen to us? The next duly elected president will not take office until 2009 so that leaves 2 years for boosh and his new bipartisan democratic "friends" to screw America. Tancredo, Lou Dobbs, and all of the others that share our views are not exactly the ones holding the reins of power at THIS TIME. True, they speak for us but they don't really hold the positions neccessary to stop these twits AT THIS TIME. Am I wrong here or just really feeling bummed and outnumbered in my own country???

MW
    Keep the faith, JadedBaztard. As you say, we are outnumbered, but I keep praying our opponents in the U.S. Congress will wake up tomorrow morning with a conscience and decide to listen to the majority of their constituency for a change. "We the people" have been outnumbered before, but that certainly didn't stop us from fighting for what we knew to be a righteous cause. All we can do at this time, short of forming a massive march on Washington, is keep fighting the good fight.

If you're a God fearing individual - a little nightly prayer couldn't hurt either!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM Patriots vs Illegal Aliens

REMEMBER THE A L A M O !!!!

Houston, Texas Operations are in full effect. US Border Watch ( http://www.usborderwatch.com ) and the Minuteman Civil Defence Corps is taking a stand in Texas.
    The good news is the organization and movement is growing from the American people.
    My views may differ from some, but I really think if we can get 3-4% (10 Million) of the American citizens to rise up and march for our American Civil Rights, we will no longer be ignored. Great Leaders will emerge.
    If you would like to be a part of the solution and are able to make it to the Houston area, please email me at braselton2@sbcglobal.net with the SUBJECT: Houston Operations.
    Many organizations are uniting, now is the time.
    Sorry to sound so pushy, but we all know how urgent this is. The faster we unite and grow, the better.
    Some activity info in Houston HERE:

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3fvqsxzBzI
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE ( Come back to this forum to comment ):
    ----> http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6628

If there was a Million American Patriot March in Washington right before the 2008 Elections, Would you Attend?
    47% YES, No Matter What.
    21% Yes, and I would also get as many patriots as possible to come.
    1% Yes, Only if it was on my day off.
    23% Maybe.
    7% No, But will support the effort.
    1% No, It doesn't matter.
    PLACE YOUR VOTE HERE:
    http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6443

Much more needs to be done, on all fronts of the issues. Don't lose faith, as corny as this may sound it is true....... Together we CAN, as AmeriCANS!

BB/MCDC

If you're a God fearing individual - a little nightly prayer couldn't hurt either!
    I'm praying

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do not think we are really outnumbered. I do believe we are in a majority, but too many of that majority are still afraid to speak up as they are still under the impression that if they do, they will be labeled a "racist".

We have to keep working on those people the ones who are just not sure about speaking up publcally. Tell then they do not have to march or speak at public functions, all it takes from them is to get invovled behind the scenes, contacting leaders and emailing others, then we will start seeing the results we need to see

Don't lose hope, we are a majority, we know it and the OBLer's and special interest racial groups whining and marching is a good indication they know it otherwise they would not be complaining so much and saying "racist" at every turn, it is their only way to attempt to keep those unsure Americans silent.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to STAND UP

In the Houston, Austin, and Dallas Texas area Illegal Aliens are everywhere. We have been to City Council and we will continue to do so. We have been begging our leaders in Government to do their job. Americans all accross the nation have been sending Letters, Emails, and Faxes by the millions. Phone calls are made (this needs to increase) to Congress, Senate, and the White House. Media has been sent the facts over and over again with very little results. What we have seen on the streets are flat out shocking.
    This is an invasion, there is no doubt.
    The most effective thing I have seen is the protest rallies. There you will see first hand the agendas of the Illegal Immigrants and supporters. You will also feel a sensation of Patriotism while proudly standing up for Americans Civil Rights.
    What ever happens, doing something is a part of the solution.
    There is a Huge March for all Americans in June 07. This will be a National event at State Capitals, City Halls, and the White House. This will be a peaceful protest of unity.
    FOR MORE INFO ON THE JUNE 14th-16th info posted from http://www.lframerica.com/march2.html

TO JOIN DAY LABOR SITE OPERATIONS IN HOUSTON Sat.
    Contact me at braselton2@sbcglobal.net or curtis@usborderwatch.com

Hope this helps.

BB/MCDC