Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Well, I was short on patience, left the show after 10 minutes..I didn't hear or see much about ILLLEGAL ALIENS, so I said the heck with this. So are you all saying I missed a lot about ILLEGAL ALIENS?
    Yup! They were rolling out of vehicles and a lady under a seat which I cannot fathom how she fit? The muffler burning her back and the huge guy sitting on her? Oh, and the baby diapers covering the dope so even the dog missed it.
    I think when people see how many are comng in illegally, they too might freak about the ones that DO get in undetected. I think it said it was on Sunday coming... ? Anyone confirm that?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Unfortunatelly, half an hour after this show they had a pro-illegal one. I think it was called 'What would you do'. They had a server guy in a deli refuse service to two day laborers because they didn't speak English. He had all the right arguments, like that they're illegals, take jobs from Americans, and that in America they should speak English.

I liked that part, but all three were actors and were testing how many regular customers will side with the deli employee, and how many will side with the illegals.

The worse part was that afterwards they brought cameras in and criticized those who sided with the employee against the day laborers. What a politically-correct crap!

BTW, out of 30 customers, only nine sided with the employee and told the day-laborers they should leave. Last time I checked, businesses have the right to refuse service for any reason, which is what the producers there failed to mention.

Oh, and they also had one actual illegal there crying, and his best argument was that he was HUMAN and some of those bad Americans sometimes refuse to serve him also. Sheesh, what a bunch of crapola. He ought to see how they treat illegals in Mexico!

We should do something to encourage businesses to refuse to serve non-english speakers if they suspect they're here illegally. As one of our past presidents said, This is America and we all should speak ENGLISH!

April
    Alipac needs your help to stop Amnesty. Please join in, America is counting on you!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142310.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12