Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The reason our government looks the other way on immigration

If there are 30 million Illegals living in our borders - How many of them are working using fake Social Security numbers - 1/3? - who knows - but lets use that as an example

That's 10 million people getting their paychecks deducted - that are putting money into the Social Security and medicare system - that will never be able to collect it back - That's our governments mentality on that matter no matter what comes out of either parties mouth - They only chatter us away with political grandstanding and nothing ever gets done.

The fact is they know exactly who the illegals are - they are allowed to have bank accounts - Driver Licenses - without any restrictions for that reason - You can't tell me since 9/11 there isn't a large data base to draw from to find them - Look how easy it was done in Utah

Now Corporate America only sees the 30 million illegals as consumers - In the business world- it's all about increasing profits for the stock holders - Who could careless about someones nationality as long as profits increase - that's the corporate mentality

I'm saying all this to get a grip at the task at hand - We have the federal government and corporate America against it - either one by its self would be monumental to over come - but both together is going to take the majority of the masses on all party lines to deal with this mess

Welcome. You may be right. My feeling is that they have passed the cost of upkeep of illegals to the citizenry for too long and now there is nothing left. I think that the "sovereign" concept that the federal government owns our bodies and our lives is gaining traction. In addition to 30 million new Democratic voters they can sell 30 million bodies however they do it and get a temporary boost to the economy - long enough for them to run for cover. So I agree that the economy is what it's all about and I also agree that we citizens will bear the brunt when the illegals wake up and realize they have been had as useful idiots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemption_movement

Ugh. I was trying to find other links for you but have to go now - not enough time to find them.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

It's been very clear to me since 1985 the government, federal on down to city, do not want illegals to go away. Republican and democratic congress and presidents have all been the same. Not since Eisenhower and 'Operation Wetback' has anyone ever been serious about illegals. We win a few victories and we lose a few but the battle goes on. But look no further than Maywood CA and surrounding area for whats to come. Immigration is out of control.

If there are 30 million Illegals living in our borders

No actually there are not
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look how easy it was done in Utah
    This turned out to be a highly flawed list marked by people being reported out of personal grudges many of whom were actuaaly of legal status and in some cases naturalized as citizens already.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When they started the "illegals rights" marches...that was the end for them. Should have kept their mouths shut. I still think 30 million may be a small number. But there is no way to truly know...yet.

hardlineconstitutionalist,
    Thank you for all of the links to help educate those that are being lost in the hustle and bustle and all the things that are causing some out there to not catch on to the seriousness of what is happening.

I appreciate some of the links I didn't have and can only hope others take the time to do their own heavy research.

I agree with you 100%.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

The reason our

The REFORM bill will allow illegals to claim credit for Social Security even if it was earned with a false or stolen number. The 2007 Amnesty bill supported by Bush and McCain would award disability benefits to illegals that a citizen homemaker could not qualify for.
    Please read the 2007 Bill. The new REFORM bill will be much worse and who knows what hidden rewards will be revealed after it passes the vote.
    There is an attitude that illegals must be ENTICED to apply for legal status and come out of the shadows. Some here have said that allowing illegals to file 5 years of back taxes will result in refunds of up to 20,000.00 for each illegal, low wage worker, especially those with kids.
    Mexicans are being promised financial rewards for bringing more of their family and kids into this country. Financial rewards to be paid by honest, hard working American citizens who can barely support their own families. Citizens who apparently have no say in the decisions being made by our government.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Spaceshark, welcome!

As for the why's, pretty much, you are on the money. Social security is a mess (since government has kept dipping their fingers into it, although this was not entitlement money they were supposed to access and divert), so having millions of illegal aliens here paying into it to cover DC's behind on it sure helps them, but not us. This is true for most else right now. Problem is, not all illegal aliens have jobs where taxes are taken out. Field workers...paid as day laborers in cash. Construction paid in cash, and many more. Then those paid in cash can draw on social service, which is funded mainly by yours and every other Americans paychecks.

As for the consumer side of it, yes, big business loves to hve more consumers out there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast