Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The reasons Bush let Libby of the hook?

I keep hearing on some talk shows the reason Bush commuted Libby's prison sentence was because if Libby went to prison he might start talking. Does anybody know what Libby might have on Bush and Cheney that would implicate them in some sort of wrong doing? With Bush and Cheneys track record I'm sure there is a lot!

That's what I've been saying all along among my friends and co workers. Wouldn't doubt it if it were true for a second.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good point. I was talking about that last night with my wife. Alot of Republican members ran for the doors when the democrats turned the majority also. What scared Rumsfeld?

This is one of the motiffs,(This is part of the article )
    To know the whole story visit the archive.

-----------------------------------------------------

THE REAL, SECRET REASON FOR PRESIDENT BUSH'S DECISION ON LEWIS LIBBY
    Another of the Bushes’ characteristics is, of course, the familiar problem of double-mindedness and double standards. The latest example of this concerns President Bush Jr.’s ‘decision’ to commute the 30-month prison sentence imposed upon Vice President Richard B. Cheney’s side-kick, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby. In June 2007, Libby was sentenced to a mere two and a half years in prison, fined $250,000 and sentenced also to two years of probation, having been convicted in March 2007 on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice and making false statements in connection with the unmasking of Valerie Plame as a CIA operative.

This Presidential ‘decision’ gave rise to 18 immediate public statements by prominent personages, including Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, Senator Dick Durbin [D-Illinois], former Senator Fred Thompson [R-Tennessee], Senator Patrick Leahy [D-Vermont], Rep. Roy Blount [R-Missouri], Senator Barack Obama [D-Illinois], former New York Mayor, Rudi Giuliani, Senate Majority leader, Harry Reid [D-Nevada], Senator Hillary Clinton [D-New York], House of Representatives Speaker, Nancy Pelosi [D-California], Senator Joe Biden [D-Delaware], Senator Christopher Dodd (Stalin’s grandson, D-California), Senator John Kerry [D-Massachusetts], the Governor of New Mexico, Bill Richardson, and Valerie Plame’s husband, Joseph Wilson (4).

Most (but not all) of the comments immediately forthcoming from these figures were critical, but not a single one of them divulged the REASON for President Bush’s deciding to ‘commute’ Mr Libby’s 30-month prison sentence.

What was the reason? Why, it was because Lewis Libby had threatened, as rats in a sack are apt to do, to rat on Vice President Richard Cheney, and to spill the beans on the hornets’ nest of financial corruption over which Cheney, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Paulson, Chertoff and the other scum who are collectively responsible for bringing the whole world to the brink of financial calamity, have been presiding. And if anyone knows, IN DETAIL, what abominations these people have perpetrated, and the scale of the financial corruption and theft that continues to this day, it is ‘Scooter’ Libby.

One of Mr Libby’s clients was none other than Marc Rich (Reich), exposed by this Editor as the long-range German Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD) operative Hans Brand (5). DVD is the Nazi Continuum HQ, located, of all places, in Dachau.

http://www.worldreports.org./news/67_fo ... k_of_engla

"... in commuting the jail sentence of Libby, former chief of staff of Vice President Cheney, Bush has shown that those in on his most sensitive political operations and who have secrets that he would like protected can expect leniency."
    ------------------------
    http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs. ... 18/OPINION

Thanks minnie and CitizenBob for the information! I knew there was a reason.

I've been following this scandal since last year, and the corruption involves our politics,
    about 1500 "personalities".
    It's a long read but explain a lot.
    The second link is the archive.

http://www.worldreports.org./news/57_wa ... the_skinni

http://www.worldreports.org./news

you're welcome i used to post some on the board topic name "Crazy Bed Times".(Other Topics)
    Redbager posted the first then i kept postin.

Hi Minnie.

The story continues. I wonder when someone will spill the beans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi CCUSA, now they say Greenspan is in jail.
    I want to read Brush and his gang are in jail !